expo tag question

patea

how does expo tag draw work. I'm from out of state. do you have to be present at the expo to be included in the draw. how do you even enter the draw at the expo and which tags are up for draw. is there a list somewhere, is it a raffle or regular draw like the state draw. are the odds any better at the expo. as you can see I'm lost but was hoping someone could shed some light in case me and family go up there.

Here is a link that should answer any questions you have. You can put in for up to 200 tags, and yes you must be there in person to finalize your apps.

http://www.huntexpo.com/registration.php

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

The expo tags are all much longer shots than the regular LE draws here in the state. However, they basically place every applicant at equal level. We all get just one entry per tag. There are no points involved. You pay, you play. So, for a guy like me who has never put in for elk in the state, and who is still accruing deer points, the expo gives me at least a small chance to draw an elk tag somewhere. Which is better than nothing.

You can get them online and validate in-person at the Expo, or you can just buy them at the Expo. In years past, you haven't had to actually go into the Expo for the tags, but you do need to show up at the "front door" to get your "raffle tickets". And yes, its pretty much a raffle.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom