Expo Results Individual Only?

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
I understand that the Expo results will not be listed like in the past----for all to see-----but just individual results for each applicant.

Something about changing it because people that drew in the past complained about Outfitter's contacting/harrassing them for booking?????

Anyone have confirmation about this Expo Results?

Robb

I heard that PEAYDAY is gonna draw a Tag this year!:D

Just RAZZIN Ya Don!

Just couldn't resist!

My receipt says "the drawing for the permits will be generated electronically and the lucky winners will be posted on www.huntexpo.com 2/11/2011"

I take it that means they'll list em same as in the past...guess we'll find out Friday for sure :)

~Z~

I'll let ya know Robb, if it comes individual or all together when they send me my email that says "I GOT ONE"!:D

It's always an adventure!!!

I have already made my prediction on who will draw a tag, last year I predicted and I was right, and if this year comes true then I must be a visionary man...lol...my predictions (fSJTE,LBfSJ) IF I am right I will clue you in.

I'm sure it is the same as before, like already said they told me to visit the website to see if I won.
I am sure a huge up-roar would come if they secretly handed out the winners. I don't think SFW would even try that.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

If I draw a good tag I will allow an outfitter to come on my hunt with me and use my trophy in his show displays so long as HE pays me for the privilege to come and right to use my trophy.

Okay--thanks....

Reason being that I had a credit/activity Email this morning.

I checked on it and it was an activity on my Cabela's.

I have a minus -$6.xx balance and now it is showing a drop in available of $157.xx...

It didn't add up so I couldn't figure it out....

Then------after thinking about it I added the minus -$6 to the $157 and it is $163.00.......Premium Buck.....Expo type deal.

I do not have my Cabela's with me as I do not carry it.

When I get home maybe I will call them and find out the drop in available deal....

Robb

I already got an email. It said I drew henrys deer, pahavant elk early, rattlesnake bighorn sheep, henry mountains bison, beaver goat, and wasatch moose.

What are the odds?????

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

I guess it is possible but when i drew they contacted me first because you still have to decide if you want it first. It was not automatic in 2007.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Ya they told me that they will give you a voucher, then you go to the dwr and purchase your tag.

I assume your being sarcastic, I can never tell with the range of comments that make it on here. I know stinky is not being sarcastic and will have a hard time scouting for all those tags he drew. The credit card thing is not an indication of an Expo draw. The only hit your card sees is when you pay for the $5/tag registration. You later get a voucher in the mail which if you choose to turn into a tag requires that you pay the DWR. Hopefully the cabelas hit is something nice your wife got you for valentines day.

+1 Tine
Your card has nothing to do with the expo tags. You can use it IF you draw a tag. Some people paid with cash so the tag fee will be recovered AFTER "MY" name is drawn.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom