EXPO/MM'ERS/FRIENDS!

S

ShowThemToMe

I seen several MM'ers & Friends once again at the EXPO!

YELUM!(Always a Pleasure to talk with YELUM!)

Prism!

AWLB!

woodruffhunter!

NUNYA!

Paul Phillips & his Bull!(Nice bull!)

cowslayer!

Can't remember cowslayers buddies/partner's MM name?

10r!

Cousin Debbie,Kerry & Niece!

nv_hunter!

Several local Friends!

Met some New MM'ers/Friends alao!

RUS!(Like the Hell out of this Guy,also met some of his Family!)

Abiggerfishtofry & his Daughter!

The Famous ~Z~!(Didn't know it till after I talked to you ~Z~,your Buddies Blonde Girlfriend/Wife,that's My Niece!)

TineNut & his Wife!(Nice Courteous people here!)

Big6!(His Wife Laughed Her Ass Off right to my Face,don't know what's up with that?)

Wade Lemon!

kevinP & got to see his Bull!(Nice Job & Nice Bill!)

I can't remember them all,I know I've forgot several,go ahead & add your name to the list!

I don't think you'll ever see that many GOOD PEOPLE in one pile no matter where you are/go!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I recognized a few members there from their but didnt have a chance to say howdy since they where busy . I saw prism at his booth but he was busy with customers .

Recognized the bobcat and saw him a few times , but each time he was talking with folks and I didnt want to interrupt . Maybe next year .

Nice to see that the Cat and see he has let the "SITUATION" go! No punch thrown this time!

Warning1.jpg

Damn it Foundation!

Interupt when needed!:D

>
>I recognized a few members there
>from their but didnt have
>a chance to say howdy
>since they where busy .
>I saw prism at his
>booth but he was busy
>with customers .
>
> Recognized the bobcat and saw
>him a few times ,
>but each time he was
>talking with folks and I
>didnt want to interrupt .
>Maybe next year .

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-12 AT 01:13PM (MST)[p]Well I didnt see many as I didnt stay long saturday. I did meet Yelum for the first time just coming out of Full Curl.
Ran into Z a few times and also AWLB. Shook Swbuckmasters hand as they were wearing SFW hats. Saw a few others but didnt get a chance to say hello.
Thought I would see Bess but he musta been in hiding???

I really wanted to meet Rug and Overton but from what I hear they took alot of expo attendees and had a sausage party at the secret clubhouse. Maybe next year?

No PUNK!

You shoulda answered your phone!

I just checked my phone & still no call from PUNK!

I stayed till 5:30 & No PUNK!

~Z~ said he Texted you & you were on your way!

Did you get holed up at the Motel?:D

If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Just looked at my call light, I called you at 2:52 and I was at the mossback booth when I made it. It went straight to your voicemail. I saw Z he said you just walked that way five minutes prior. I sat through foxworthy with Antlerrick......

I went today too validate my Henrys tag, while all ths booger eaters where at church!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Hey PUNK?

Remember when I called & left you a message a couple weeks ago?

And left my new phone number?

Bet you called my old number?

I don't even have voice mail turned on,on this new phone yet!:D

I knew I was gonna miss a few Guys,always happens!

I also looked for AntlerRick & missed him too!

I kept checkin with Prism & AWLB PUNK to see if they had seen you,but they hadn't the last time I checked!

It's OK!

We'll get-r-done next time!

Thought you'd at least talk stinkbug in to a Big Bull Tag?

I wish I would have made some time to stick around a little! I would like to have met ya ole cat...since you already know the wife! :)

I spent all of 13 minutes in there! Stopped out front, went in and validated the tags...and back out with lots of time on the meter on Friday morning. Maybe next year will spend some time to meet some of the guys!

Don't worry FLEH!

I take care of things while you're out of town!:D

Haven't even had to shovel much snow this year!:D

Was a pleasure to finally shake your hand STTM. Wish I could identify others... I'm sure we passed several times. Next year we need to establish a meet point & a time.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

It was good to talk to you... I am Cowslayer's business partner CSO

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

I couldn't make it since I went to sci vegas all last week. I don't regret it one bit. the sci show blows salt lake outa the water. Then there's the night life. I don't remember what qtpies girlfriends name was but I think we picked her up at the strip club or something and then there was the drunk pirates who loved slot machines and the hot cupid girsl who would let you touch their perfect arses......... oh wait i'm getting off track here a bit.

Anyways, salt lake blows compared to vegas, I think. Just cant remember that much. lol

I do know I would have been locked up in salt lake. VDV safaris borrowed my sable from paul pennine and put the skull on his table. You guys would snapped tons of pictures of me humping that fine arse sable all day long. Last thing I wanna see is my hairy butt crack stuck between two horns on MM.

Your sable is badass dude!! I actually talked to Paul on Thursday morning and told him I was going to come check out your sable but then I went to see it when you told me it was at the show...holy chit that thing is big!!
~Z~

Ya!

coolspringoutfitters!

I've known you for several years & just couldn't remember your big ole MM handle!:D

Good BS'ing with you!

>It was good to talk to
>you... I am Cowslayer's business
>partner CSO
>
>CSO
>
>It's all about the good times...
>
>
>
MonsterMuleysLogo.png

Lots of good people. I talked myself into a sore throat every day I was there. I missed Friday for a basketball game but got to see some of the good ol boys that I normally see every year. It's one of the only places I can see some of you boys. I thought it was a good show. We were busy in the Vortex booth but overall I thought the attendance was down EXCEPT Saturday!

It's always an adventure!!!

Also seen Friends Moe & Bemis and Bemis's Son from Nevada!

STTM...
I hooked up with Slam and we tried to figure out if you were there. I only had your old phone number too.
I followed my wife around in her wheelchair for a few hours, and after she decided to go find a pretzel, I slipped over and bought me a bear hunt... problem is, I am going to have to tell her sometime.. wish me luck!!!
Wish I could have run into you...
Also missed seeing a lot of the guys...

Howdy AntlerRick!

Ya,I also looked for you for a few hours & some how missed you!

Also met Big6!

And his little Wife that Laughed Her Ass Off at me!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom