Expo Draw Results Link

PLICK!!!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hey Robb!

Takes em about 4-5 days to count all that Entry Fee Money doesn't it?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-14 AT 08:00AM (MST)[p]Still not up.
Does someone just want to call me and tell which hunt I won.That way I dont need to keep checking the site. :) Thank you 867 5309

Gotta love the NR tags only huh? Hey Utards come to the expo, BUT you CANT put in for these FOUR tags?

>The Basin Did Well!!

Not Well Enough!}>}>}>

>I didn't draw :-(. But I
>paid for a tag that
>did. My daughter drew. We
>get to hunt together !
>

Hey BIGJOHN?

Remember when I shook Her Hand & said Good Luck?:D

Maybe you Guys can Return the Favor next year?

Or at least pay for my Entries?:D

Nice Job MG & Good Luck on your Hunt!

Dad is gonna make you pay him back some day,lol!

Brock Bowden of Syracuse strikes gold again!!!!!!!!

Mr. Jon Leonard from Wild Turkey Foundation in pics on the (raffle Girls) facebook sporting his sfw shirt strikes a Henry Mountains Management Buck tag. Just two people I noticed off the first pass. Must be nice to be lucky/foot in the door.

Don't let little bighorn know about this tag---

"Desert Bighorn Sheep (Non-Resident Only) - Once in a Lifetime - - Zion - Permits: 1

Name

City, State

RYAN THOMAS GLENNS FERRY, ID "

He will blow a gasket like last year!

Robb

>Brock Bowden of Syracuse strikes gold
>again!!!!!!!!
>
>Mr. Jon Leonard from Wild Turkey
>Foundation in pics on the
>(raffle Girls) facebook sporting his
>sfw shirt strikes a Henry
>Mountains Management Buck tag. Just
>two people I noticed off
>the first pass. Must be
>nice to be lucky/foot in
>the door.

Hey Tye?

If you think it was Rigged?

Don't Ya Think He'd of rather Had a Henries Any Weapon Premium Tag?

Good thing they take 50% of the expo tags from the nonresident 10% allocation... doesn't look like anywhere close to half of the expo tags go back to nonresidents. OK... I know beatng a dead horse :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom