Expo: 2012-2016

ColoradoOak

Very Active Member
Well, it looks like Utah has approved the expo tags for another five years. I'm surprised that there was not more opposition and discussion posted here when it was being renewed last year. Did any of the UT residents that were opposed to the expo fight this at all?

R657-55-1. Purpose and Authority.

(1) Under the authority of Sections 23-14-18 and 23-14-19 of the Utah Code, this rule provides the standards and requirements for issuing wildlife convention permits.

(2) Wildlife convention permits are authorized by the Wildlife Board and issued by the division to a qualified conservation organization for purposes of generating revenue to fund wildlife conservation activities and attracting a regional or national wildlife convention to Utah.

(3) The selected conservation organization will conduct a random drawing at a convention held in Utah to distribute the opportunity to receive wildlife convention permits.

(4) This rule is intended as authorization to issue one series of wildlife convention permits per year beginning in 2012 through 2016 to one qualified conservation organization.

R657-55-4. Obtaining Authority to Distribute Wildlife Convention Permit Series.

(1) The wildlife convention permit series is issued for a period of five years as provided in Section R657-55-1(4).

(2) The wildlife convention permit series is available to eligible conservation organizations for distribution through a drawing or other random selection process held at a wildlife convention in Utah open to the public.

(3) Conservation organizations may apply for the wildlife convention permit series by sending an application to the division between August 1 and September 1, 2010.

Ha ha ha ha ha....Utah. Ha ha ha ha. Seriously this is hilarious. Chicago is watching Utah to see how it should be done. This is beautiful. You all just got sent in for the first night in prison but over and over....

>Ha ha ha ha ha....Utah. Ha
>ha ha ha. Seriously this
>is hilarious. Chicago is watching
>Utah to see how it
>should be done. This is
>beautiful. You all just got
>sent in for the first
>night in prison but over
>and over....

And if you all hate the expo so much and think utah is a joke dont go to the expo and dont come to utah to hunt or fish. Some of the money generated from the expo helps habitat, so stay home.

ColoradoOak
Utah nor its residents approved such a thing
Are state is run by the SFW
And the SFW is coming to a town near yours. ENJOY !!!!

Huh. I'm a lifelong resident and I support the expo and the tags. We could do without a few but I support the effort. I hope when they are "giving it to me" they give it to me with a buffalo, moose or elk tag! You need to speak for yourself never_satisfied. I'm pretty sure you are NOT the spokesman for ALL of the residents of Utah.

It's always an adventure!!!

Of course you support the expo and the tags...who wouldnt as a resident? Don grabbed you an additional 200 tags at the expense of the NR's.

I'd support SFW too if they stole 800 tags from Utah Residents and gave them exclusively to NR's.

I will give SFW/Don/the Pied Piper this much credit...they hit the right state first.

lol just wait til the draw/lottery results come out on Friday...the bitchin and moanin will get much much worse!!

~Z~

The Con Org tags nor the Conv. tags are no longer up for public input via the RAC/WB public input on RAC/WB meeting agenda.

It is just all those that benefit----the Con Orgs-----Conflict of Interest at it's Utard best-----that 'represent' the public that are invited to the meetings.

Robb

Well I guess I could type for hrs again, or you could read the numerous previous posts.

Again not perfect! But some very good things that sportsmen benefit from.

Where the heck do you live that you are hearing crickets this time of year?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-11 AT 03:25PM (MST)[p]Maybe we should start a new thread titled 'How Many Con Org Tag Habitat Inmprovements Have YOU Hunted/Harvested On'....

I mean come on-----S100 Million Dollars have been spent in UTAH on Habitat/Wildlife improvements------according to Da Con Org $$$ Guru....

The Whole Freaking state of UTAH that is not privately owned/city limits----should be a gosh dang Wildlife lush Golf Course quality.....

Think about it---- "$100 million Dolars".....Think about it....

Robb

Deerlove, the following is my phone number. If you want to take a drive sometime, I will show some of the benefits. I can't tell you about the Expo Tags in particular but I can sure point out the HUGE projects funded by your favorite Conservation Organizations. I would be happy to do that. I'm sure that you and I have more in common than you think. I'll even buy drinks.

801-787-2125

It's always an adventure!!!

>And if you all hate the
>expo so much and think
>utah is a joke dont
>go to the expo and
>dont come to utah to
>hunt or fish. Some
>of the money generated from
>the expo helps habitat, so
>stay home.

I do avoid Utah now. I do not have to actually be in Utah spending money to see how the hard-working hunters are being played as suckers.

I laugh at Lindsay Lohan. I laugh at Charlie Sheen. I laugh at Utah. Al Capone made some offers that could not be refused. Looks like the Utah politicians got an offer, too. For-get-abowd-it.

Heck, you have turned the deer herd into a shadow of itself in less than a decade. Maybe if the Expo took another few 100 tags that the moose herd can get follow the deer into the dumps.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom