Experience Hendrix

joesikora

Long Time Member
Thanks Rob, I was as gitty as a school boy. I got so nervous another musician had to take the photo. Doyle asked why I was so nervous, " it's only a picture" and I replied "yeah but your Doyle Bramhall" after saying that he put his arm around me and gave the peace sign for our picture.

Very cool
Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

It's a Made in Japan, 57-85 Fender Strat JV Series, dated 6/18/83. These guitars have original fender parts, etc, and are somewhat sought after.

These JV's (Japanese Vintage) had three grades 115, 85, 65 with 115 being the top of the line. The tone is very consistent with the original 57 Strats.

Thanks Joe

-Joe E Sikora

>...never heard of him....wasn't hendrix black??
>

I Think He was!

But LaVoy was White!

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-16 AT 08:14PM (MST)[p]other then my love for chasing big muleys, i'm addicted to guitars, i have a MIM strat n a tele n a Les paul standard; i play every day almost... i too like Hramhall n Johnny...nice to see a fellow musician on here joe'

i actually am old enough to remember when Hendrix was alive n well try n to learn some of his stuff...

LOL!
That's a good one Homer

Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Hi eelgrass, a lot of people don't realize Doyle plays left handed upside down. I asked him about that and how he makes the common chord shapes, He looked at me kind of confused and said I just play.
LOL I wish I could just play like that.
Could you imagine growing up with Stevie Ray, Jimmie Vaughan, and a host of others hanging at your house and learning to play from these greats?

Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom