Expensive AC

264mag

Long Time Member
California now requires a new Freon for your AC , about $700 now to recharge your AC , going nation wide

With all due respect to the handful of decent, law abiding California residents who remain there, can we just trade it to China and call it even? What is it about living on a coast that makes people turn into liberal puppets? 99% of the problems America faces start on the East or west coasts. Bless their hearts!

I live here also and was born here and I am still waiting for San Francisco to drop off into the ocean when the next big one hits.

RELH

Last edited:
If your trying to charge a AC unit with the old R22 your going to be around 1500. So i say all ac is expensive.

California now requires a new Freon for your AC , about $700 now to recharge your AC , going nation wide

...and you can’t put the new Freon in an old AC system. I have a leak in my line sets somewhere and have been getting by with adding leakstop and recharging with the old (and expensive) Freon while it is still available for the last two summers. I have a 20 year old system and I‘m not ready to spend $14K on a new unit yet...

Horniac

And Make DAMN Sure You Never F'N Ever Vent any of the Freon in to the Atmosphere!

At Least That's What I Was Thinking the Other Day When A Rock went Through The Condenser on Dirty Max!

If your trying to charge a AC unit with the old R22 your going to be around 1500. So i say all ac is expensive.

Horniac, when you do go with a new AC unit look into getting the ductless style. More efficient and not as expensive to install the AC.
We installed one for the farm house, which is a 3500 Sq.Ft. Victorian and price was $22,000. We are having one installed in our foothill home. For a 1600-1800 sq. ft. home you are looking at about $11,000 to $12,000. That is for both AC and heating unit.
RELH

With all due respect to the handful of decent, law abiding California residents who remain there, can we just trade it to China and call it even? What is it about living on a coast that makes people turn into liberal puppets? 99% of the problems America faces start on the East or west coasts. Bless their hearts!
It differently is the coast, because most of us that live in the valley or on the Eastside don't act like them. Sad part is these people keep push the few of us good people out. Having a farm here makes it difficult to leave.

It differently is the coast, because most of us that live in the valley or on the Eastside don't act like them. Sad part is these people keep push the few of us good people out. Having a farm here makes it difficult to leave.
Cacklercrazy, 264mag and RELH I wasn’t taking a shot at you. Or any of the other fine folks who reside in CA.
Utah is no different. SLC and the rest of the wasatch front have become another typical liberal city. The policies and stupidity pushed from SLC effects all of rural utah. I learned a long time ago great people live everywhere and so do a-holes. A persons address has no meaning on their character. But cities do seem to attract more than their share of libs.

Cacklercrazy, 264mag and RELH I wasn’t taking a shot at you. Or any of the other fine folks who reside in CA.
Utah is no different. SLC and the rest of the wasatch front have become another typical liberal city. The policies and stupidity pushed from SLC effects all of rural utah. I learned a long time ago great people live everywhere and so do a-holes. A persons address has no meaning on their character. But cities do seem to attract more than their share of libs.
I know you weren't. I hate it here,but family not ready to sell the farm.

You can't build a new house in Kali without solar panels either starting 2020. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

I read today our forest fire smoke made it all the way to New York.

And Make DAMN Sure You Never F'N Ever Vent any of the Freon in to the Atmosphere!

At Least That's What I Was Thinking the Other Day When A Rock went Through The Condenser on Dirty Max!
Get yerself a new belcher. They are pretty cool on their own.

Dang!
And I thought the the $5 g’s for my new condensing unit was bad?
It was a Lennox 5 ton, but same Freon...
Heaven help us!
Or Donald Trump?
Either way it’s a win/win!!!
Wait, sorry, got off subject...

Deerhunter53, if I hear it is coming, I promise to call and warn you to get out of Dodge city. Did you hear about the guy who took a crap on the sidewalk in front of Nancy Pelosi's home.
He did it as a protest to her and got arrested since he was not a homeless person that is allowed to do that in San Francisco.
We need to round up about 30 homeless persons and pay them to set up camp in front of Pelosi's home just to see how fast she would have them arrested and moved out.
RELH

Deerhunter53, if I hear it is coming, I promise to call and warn you to get out of Dodge city. Did you hear about the guy who took a crap on the sidewalk in front of Nancy Pelosi's home.
He did it as a protest to her and got arrested since he was not a homeless person that is allowed to do that in San Francisco.
We need to round up about 30 homeless persons and pay them to set up camp in front of Pelosi's home just to see how fast she would have them arrested and moved out.
RELH
The Hair Stylists are taking care of that in her front yard and amazingly right after she got caught they opened the Salons go figure.....

The salons were opened because Pelosi called her nephew, Gavin, and ordered him to open the salons so she could get a wash and blow dry without it being front page news for violating his shutdown orders.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom