Exercise Ear Buds

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I bought some Bluetooth earbuds several months ago for when I workout. A lot of the time, when I'm on the treadmill running, they tend to ease out of my ear. It really gets frustrating. I've just dealt with it. I am going to buy some replacements and get rid of the crappy ones. What particular ear bud do you use?

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I bought the $45 crap pair instead of buying the $75 skull candy's. Obviously I made the wrong choice. Is your wife busy Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 4-5? I could use her. The pay isn't so good.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I bought these sometime ago and they have been good. I had trouble with all others. These have worked well for running, biking, other stuff. They were cheap too.

http://www.meelec.com/Sport_Fi_M6_Memory_Wire_In_Ear_Earphones_Black_p/earphone-m6-bk-mee.htm

1799capture.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

Thanks for the responses guys. I've been working really hard and am just trying to get my body fat down a little bit more. What do you think?

5548gay.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-15 AT 10:05AM (MST)[p]Yer facial expression looks like the wife told you you needed to stuff 2 socks in your tighty whities for the pic!

Wiz, Just wrap duct tape around your head with the buds in.. guaranteed to stay in. The wife did a nice job on your hair you must be looking for attention with this post you might have opened a can of worms....Bob

Hi Bob!! Long time no talk. I went with pink because it is breast cancer awareness month. This look probably wouldn't go over so well with the paving crew, would it? Although, from what I've seen, the crew wouldn't be able to talk much trash except for in Spanish. :)
I hope all is well with you. Duct tape hurts to take off. It's what I use to remove all the hair on my body.

Steve...I bought some Bluetooth earbuds several months ago for when I workout. WHY??
You trying to eaves drop on the WOMEN in your exercise class as to what they are saying....LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

You wear earbuds in your water aerobics class with the old ladies, Kilo? That's weird...

Wiz how did your boys hunt go? I hate ear plugs just get one of those UE Booms that blue tooth to your phone. They sound great.

Pm sent BJT.....

I don't think the other people in the gym would like my 80's music. :)

....AND 80's fan. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom