Ex OSP game officer and convicted poacher is sentenced in elk poaching case.

B

bullnanza

The story is in the La Grande Observor on april 12th. IMO the scumbag[Tim Galaher] and his kid got off far too easily.The state should have went after all vehicles, guns, etc. that were used by the poachers. Also a lifetime hunting license suspension would have been in order for the ex cop involved.

I posted this very same question on the website ifish, as to whether people thought they got off to easy. Alot of people said they thought it was enough punishment for the crimes committed. I agree that they got off way to easy!!!

Got of a little easy, but game crimes aren't all that punishing anyway. What I mean is they don't look at it, as if it was against another person.

Take away your hunting rights and that is the same as jail. IMHO

On first time offenses no matter if it's game,person, or property crimes you will only get probation unless it is a measure 11 charge. I do think they should have their hunting rights yanked for life though.

Isn't this the officer that went and picked up the large bull that his kid poached and brought it back home in the back of his State truck?

Back
Top Bottom