Ewwwwwww!

Feleno

Long Time Member
Madonna.jpg

Feleno I really didn't think anything could make you go EWWWWWW! I really thought you had a stronger stomach or lower than that.

Gross, is that Madonna?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'd still hit it....with a brick! but that'd be like throwing a penny into the ocean.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

F'er, I went to Vegas last weekend & there was an exhibit at the Luxor titled "Bodies" she could star in it.

I still think you have a thing for her :)

Skank has like a BILLION dollars. Like you heros would kick her ugly bumm out! LOL

RUS

Kid
is the only one looking for a huge payday after he was done.
D-Kid the money would have to be right. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-09 AT 03:00AM (MST)[p]she could do more sit ups, pull up than Slam..
bench more than turdstopmer per weight ratios....
has more miles on her than Kilowatt, d13'r, bessy....what do expect her to look like?

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

YUP SMACKDADDY!!!

GOT A FEW MILES ON ME!!!

BUT MOST OF EM AIN'T FROM BEING ON A POS QUAD!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

you can tell by the gray sweat ring around her neck she is obviously working our with a curl bar.

Archery is a year round commitment!!

I have a small Madonna story. One time I booked a hunt with a horrible hog outfitter near Lake Okachobee in Florida when I still lived back east. The outfitter was bragging about taking Guy Ritchie, Madonna's ex-husband, on a hog hunt and he told me a tabloid printed his story about Ritchie.

According to the outfitter, Ritchie had his driver drive the limo out into the cattle field on the edge of the swamp where he reportedly partied with some party favors until the dogs bayed a hog. By the end of the hunt, Ritchie supposedly shot 5 hogs over dogs with a shotgun before leaving the hogs with the outfitter before returning to Miami. The outfitter even posted a small story about it on his website and as far as I know he wasn't sued, haha. So, take it for what its worth.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom