Evil Knievel Died

browtine

Super Moderator
Legendary motorcycle stuntman Evel Knievel died today... BUMMER!
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Oh! man, that does suck. That was one guy who marched to his own drummer. Sad day indeed.

RUS

yeah that is what i heard on the news today. it does suck. he is probably the world record holder for broken bones. OVER 64!!! i got to go see the jump site in idaho. pretty neat and SO CRAZY!!!

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER HE WAS GONNA JUMP THE GRAND CANYON!!!

THANK GOD FOR PARACHUTES!!!

I DID SEE HIM GET BUSTED UP A FEW TIMES!!!

IT HURT JUST WATCHING HIM!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Best quote by Evel "If I knew I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself". He was a one of a kind.

In honor of Evil, here's a favorite story.

We went to the Grand Canyon sightseeing.
Went on the mule ride.
All the way down I was looking at this little spot way down by the river... just didn't look right.
The closer we got I realized it was a donkey, half flat, on it's back with legs in the air.
I ran over 'an rolled him over, there was a hispanic fellow under the donkey with a T-shirt that read "Evil Lopez".

I think Evils best quote was when he was on the Jim Rome show and they were talking about the Snake river jump and Evil said he thought he had a 50/50 chance of dying trying to jump it and Rome said "Evil, you thought you had a coins flip chance of dying if you did the jump, why did you do it? Evils responce was "Do you know who the hell I'am". It was classic.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom