Everyone's Christmas gifts

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
Hello friends. How was Christmas? So, what cool gifts did you get? I got a great pair of Danner huntin' boots and a waterfowler's rucksack. Also, a new pait of Nikes for school. Happy New Year, Paul.

i got a .50 cal kentucky rifle unfinished kit!

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

Cash, Cabela's gift certificates, tools, crabs (oops!), dvd's and dat's about it.
Eric
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

costumed-smiley-024.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

The only thing I got that was anything good, I bought myself and told the wife she is getting off cheap this year. Got me a DVD player. When I saw one of my hunting buddies on Friday, he had a new Garmin Etrex Legend his wife gave him. Plus he had another 225.00 in Cabela's Gift Certicates. I told him I want to be added to this family during Christmas. ha ha
Now I have to get a GPS as he tells me I have more time to play with it and figure out all of the finer points to using it.

Christmas is for the younger kids and really like to watch them get into their presents.

Brian

I got some new underwear and the bills for everything the wife bought for the kids and family!
Good thing I got the new underwear!

HunterHarry, I know where your coming from. For some reason this was a very expensive year. At least I got what I wanted. A versa-pod and a hard carry case for my rifle and a bunch of other stuff.

It was the year of the sock for me. Thinsulate socks, cotton tennis socks, oppossum wool socks, a pair with some silver thread in it (reduces foot odor), polypropelene socks...lol.

And about $300 to spend on huntin' stuff--probably will get a GPS too and a kennel cover for my dog.

082321.jpg

This is the best gift I've received in a long time
She was a gift from my wife and daughters.
Wes

Screw the wolves, save the Cowboy

OOps... I forgot about my Bill Jordan autographed, realtree corn feeder and his book "How To Take Trophy Bucks From The Bed Of Your Pickup Truck". Oh, and a fart silencer.
Eric
075313.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-04 AT 11:51AM (MST)[p]Santa, aka my wife was very good to me. A 14x 16 Davis wall tent with internal frame and awning!!!! I have been hinting around for the last couple of years, and I guess she felt sorry for me!lol

Polarbear
You're reading the instructions upside down on that silencer
Wes

Crew the wolves, save the Cowboy

I'm thinkin' I could bring a really long extension cord and make bread in bear camp this spring while everyone else is hunting. Maybe bait a bear while I'm at it.

I'm not sure how good it is.(the story that is, the bread maker is excellent, mmmm fresh bread) Apparently I mentioned to my wife how it was to bad our old bread maker was broken and that we should buy a new one. I must have mentioned it to her while I was talking about all the good stuff I wanted for Christmas. You know, shooting jacket,trekking poles, two way radios, BREAD MAKER,boots, gore tex jacket. I guess this is probably what she heard; blah blah blabbity blah-BREAD MAKER-blah blah blah.

Just imagine my surprise on Christmas morning. My dad opens his present,bino straps. My brother opens his, Butler Creek rifle sling. Father in law opens his, bino straps. I open mine.......Bread Maker?

Thee ole' lady got me an autographed buck knife, (enraved)..and I bought my oldest a new 870...kool...

OH! I almost forgot the guy my wife ordered the knife from offered to take me caribou hunting up north......now thats kool 'eh......

I got a new digital camera (nothing high end, but it should do the job for me) so now if I can get half a brain and learn how to post pics, I can join in on the fun and share some pics of my own in the future.

I also got a new hunting knife (Gerber Fixed Freeman) that I'm excited to have. Hopefully this year I'll get plenty of opportunities to give it a try.

Hope everyone else had a good Christmas! My family was very blessed and fortunate this year.

Eyeguard

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom