EVERYBODY START DRINKIN!!!

H

hooker

Budweiser wants to continue the tradition of outdoor sportsmanship by helping you to help the outdoors. Anytime you purchase Budweiser between September 1 and October 31, 2008, participating wholesalers wil donate a portion of the sale to aid the efforts of Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and other Budweiser partners in conservation. These funds will be matched by the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation and applied to conservation efforts throughout the country.

START DRINKIN AMERICANS...

I'll second that, my wife has stock in that company. she saw a good rise in the stock when they sold out to a foreign company. I guess their horses went back home after all.

Sweet, now all we need is a good campfire, we already have the excuse!! ;-)

I see Budweiser is making an ale now, so is the Michelob side of Anheiser.
They are doing to due to the huge interest in micro brew companies that are starting to impact the giant lager industry.....anyone tried them yet??

Nuttin like a nice frosty ale in MY book!! :9

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

That's great that Budweiser is contributing. However, I think the people who were already going to by Budweiser - are still going to buy Budweiser, and the people who weren't going to buy Budweiser - still aren't going to buy Budweiser.

I am a microbrew person myself and I keep it local because there are so many good small breweries in Colorado. My favorites are Oscar Blues, Avery, and Tommyknockers. But if I'm going to drink in quantity I might pick up a case of Bud...if there is no more PBR on the shelf.

SOME CHOICE....I DONT CARE FOR BUDWEISER, (TOO MANY OTHER GOOD BEERS) & STOPPED SUPPORTING THE RMEF A FEW YEARS BACK....YD.

What the hell do you mean, START, drinking? I haven't quit since 1986.
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"i'll drink to that!"

Don't tell my wife, but the Coors drinkers here call Budweiser "Buttwipe". When I do drink a occasional beer, I prefer Sam Adams Boston larger. But it is sad that another long term American company is now owned by a foreign company.

RELH

RELH-

You da man!
+1 for Mr. Samuel Adams, i prefer the pale ale, but i have yet to try an SA i didn't just love!

Except for the one that's $235 for a 16oz glass....WTF is THAT one all about??

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Didn't Budwiser used to be anti-hunting?

Bucklers anybody? i know it's unleaded but on the occation i do have a brew, the stuff tastes pretty darn good!

Joey

I perfer SAIGON 33 at $10.00 a 6 pack when I can find it. Back in Vietnam it is now called Saigon 333, the Commies just had to change it with another 3 added, still the same beer.

Brian

I know that I will probably be crucified for this, but oh well.
after the October 31 deadline, they can continue to help the outdoors by sending out employees in mass to help clean up the cans strewn about the mountains!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom