every hunter in montana who killed a wolf

a link would have been nice or is this just strictly an FYI post??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I just gave them a piece of my mind. I hope they dont track me down and kill me. But im sure my post wont stay very long on there wolf loving, Green Weenie forum.

oh, i've been nuked 4 times tonight. bunch of friking tree hugging liberals. there isn't one of them thats seen the ball since kickoff..........

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-10 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]and isn't one of them signed by ZIGGA?

Every person that reads this thread needs to click on the link and tell them what you think. I will give those tree hugging faggots credit. they nuke a post faster then any post on MM. Lets make there life a little harder

On January 27, 2010 at 7:04 pm gline Said:
If wolves are not here, Elk will not be here either.

As you know, N, Wolves make elk stronger to live in nature and smarter when dealing with human hunters? with wolves around in their rightly place, humans are forced to think about a more strategic ?hunt? of elk. with no wolves, why not be lazy and shoot an elk from your truck with a Pabst in your hand? What kind of strategy is that? Its about like hunting at Walmart.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

i cant stand those people. i live in hamilton and go to school up in missoula. i have to deal with these dip chits every day. never felt so good to where camo to class!

I Went at them from the economy angle and how many jobs were being lost and the fact that the animals in yellowstone were being depleted and tourism will suffer as a result. These guys will censor any post that's not aligned with their thought process. If they were up front and really cared they'd allow input from all sources. That speaks volumes about how they want to hide their dirty little secrets and we within the hunting community need to expose them. When the american public see's that they really don't care about people, the animals and only the wolf then they'll start to oppose them. They couldn't care less about the loss of jobs, damage to our economy or damage to our wildlife numbers. Then they slam the wildlife agencies that manage the resources because they know more? They don't care about anybody's rights just their agenda.

Real American Heroes:

JOSEPH FERRARO
BRADY STAMPS
AUSTIN WARGO
GORDON BEST
DYLLON SCHILLING
JEFF HAHN
DANIEL MAST
WAYNE ESTEP
CHAD KRAHEL
KENNETH VERLEY
PATRICK GEER
KEN FRANCISCO
RYAN NELSON
AMOS MAST
COLTON DUNLAP
CODY WESTPHAL
RICHARD NICKISCH
MARK TURNER
BRETT ERSLEV
SCOTT PENNINGTON
THEODORE INMAN
ROBERT HOVERSON
ALFRED POWERS
TRAVIS WILLCUT
ERIC WEARE
THOMAS KUGLIN
SHARON ZIEGENHAGEN
CODY HENSEN
GORDON SCHMILL
SHAWN NESBO
ERIC PFLEGER
BILL SUMMERS
KEVIN CHESTNUT
MARK ODAY
ERIK FAES
KEVIN HOWARD
TANNER LEWIS
MARK RIGGLES
BRAD KJELSRUD
BRYON HOERNER
JAY HOERNER
TOM THOMPSON
SCOTT BOCKMAN
RHETT SHEIN
GEORGE KILLEBREW
ROBERT MC ARTHUR
COLIN FITE
CARL LEWIS
DONALD BECK
KOBY HOLLAND
JAMES YORK

TAVIS MASON
MICHAEL ROSS
MICHAEL LOVELY
FRANK KOUNTZ
KYLE STENBERG
JACK KIRKLAND
JAY MADSEN
ROBERT FRANK
CHARLIE PATTON
ROBERT BRISTOL
RANDY TRAUCHT
RYAN COUNTS
GLENN SALLEE
RUDY STULC
ROYCE VALLEJO
ALAN BALAVAGE
SUSAN JOHNSON
CHRIS VANDERWYST
DANIEL PETTIT
DAVID BLACKMORE
PERRY ZUMWALT

Nocked N Loaded

Bought my tag, will buy one next year, Lord Willing.

I hope to join the list.

Very cool for Idahoans that they get to keep stacking them up until March 2010!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-10 AT 03:21PM (MST)[p]On February 17, 2010 at 4:09 pm Libby Maria Said:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
I love wolves. I want to see millions of them all over the planet. They need to be protected FOREVER! They should not be controlled like a HUMAN! They need to have free roaming rights and not be persecuted for killing fawns, lambs and calves. It is their right to kill as many living creatures as they want. They have to live! I don't really care if they don't eat most of the animals that they kill. Wolves are pretty to look at and sound beautiful when they howl. These hunters are cruel because they kill anything they want, whenever they want. Wolves are almost extinct and deer and elk have billions and should be thinned out because there are to much of them. The ranchers should not be able to ranch cattle anyway because we should all be vegitarians anyway. Who really cares if they lose a horse or cow. They shouldn't be in a fence in the first place.

Libby

How is that for FN with them. I would like to get a score from 1-10 please. Just to clarify, I signed in as Libby Maria and posted the above BS. I tried to be as stupid and moronic as possible...so the score is for how did do...this is who we are dealing with...scary.

HK

Just reading some of those posts really makes my blood boil. What a bunch of weak minded, fantasy world, morons. They keep spouting the same lies and propaganda to get the weak, fuzzy animal loving people on their side. GRRRRR!

How much you want to bet they ate chicken for lunch, have leather seats in their subaru, etc>?\

I posted comments on their site but doubt they'll be there long...

LBR

WOW, I don't think my message lasted three minutes on there. They must not have liked the part about utah does not want wolves and that I hope the current bill passes so I can shoot them legally.

On February 17, 2010 at 4:57 pm Carnivore Liberation Front Said:
ALERT to CLF MEMBERS!!!!

Some of the comments here may disgust you(I think the moderator is good at removing most, but some aren't caught immediately ), but DO NOT respond with any type of THREAT to the red-necks whose hateful messages are inadvertently posted even if only for a short time.
ANY TYPE OF THREATENING MESSAGE DIRECTED TOWARD THESE COWARDS CAN BE TRACED BACK TO YOU BY USING YOUR I.S.P. WE DO NOT WANT THAT!!!! THEY CAN GET THE LAW INVOLVED.
We?re a new organization and I trust all members will be respectful.
Thanks,
CLF

This was the last post on their site our efforts are working keep it up!!!!!

I've lasted 5 min now. My first one lasted 2 min. I said that I hope I can get one of natures beautiful animals the wolf stuffed so I can enjoy it in my home. They didn't like that. haha

Hunterharry's, popular wolf picture would be priceless on that site..too bad they would just delete it..

I don't see your post and I've been watching mine. I think is shows on your computer but not anyone else.

I wish wolves were just a bad memory!!!

I put a link up to mm and it lasted about 2 minutes. It would be fun to have them try to come debate it here where it would have a chance to be debated.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I think they just insulted 440/dude by calling him a redneck...me not so much.

HK

Some lady asked if there was a group to get involved with for wildlife, she said she really wanted to help... So I gave here a link to SFW.

Mine aren't even getting posted now. I must have got babcat-blasted from the site. Damnit man I was just starting to have fun with all those psycho single liberal lezbos.

HK

thanks everyone! im getting nuked before it gets posted.
deffinatly the reason i posted this was for everyone to post are comments on their website. lets keep it up!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom