Ever use one of these?

feddoc

Long Time Member
buttout.jpg

I prefer toilet paper, but I guess this works too.

Back in 2008 there was a Gag-Gift Christmas Party in the Plutonium Facility. I added one of these wrapped. The staff did not understand what it was then someone explained it. Adult males were turned into giggling little girls and chased each other around with it. People laughed so hard the rest of the evening that it reappeared in future memo's yet, in vague text so only a group could understand it.

Jagerdad

No, I have not.

I have a knife and some skills so I don't need to carry another crazy item in my pack..... butt it would make a sweet gag-gift. ha

Zeke

Had a buddy that bought one. He knows what he's doing, but he couldn't stand it and tried to use it. Just made a mess that was tougher to clean up in the long run. Same guy also bought the "cough silencer" and it was also good for a lot of laughs.

I use it on every big game animal we kill. Believe it or not, they help a lot. I'll look for the old post about this.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom