EVER HAPPENED TO YOU???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Just wondering if your wife has ever hatched & hid 6 Kids out in the Garage without you knowing about it?

JFP!!!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=30628678&ni...om-pleasant-grove&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-14 AT 04:03PM (MST)[p]Only six.

?????????

At least she always took care of the dog.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I may have a few out there I don't know about but none of them are hidden in a garage. She's a sick beotch

I thought Darren was in jail for the last ten years. So how does a guy in jail get the time to get her pregnant. If he was in jail I could see how he didn't know she got pregnant and killed her kids.

I went to school with these people. The whole thing is disturbing.

Why is this site the worst out for browsing with
a phone or posting with a phone?

>I thought Darren was in jail
>for the last ten years.
>So how does a guy
>in jail get the time
>to get her pregnant. If
>he was in jail I
>could see how he didn't
>know she got pregnant and
>killed her kids.
>
>I went to school with these
>people. The whole thing is
>disturbing.
>
>
>

>
>Why is this site the worst
>out for browsing with
>a phone or posting with a
>phone?

Hey Bucky!

Now We know why you're a little Twisted!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

The sick part is, she had and then killed all six, because she couldn't afford them and meth at the same time. I don't buy that the husband didn't know she was pregnant. It's sick world!

I would not be surprised that she is on welfare and uses the money to support her drug habit.

RELH

>The sick part is, she had
>and then killed all six,
>because she couldn't afford them
>and meth at the same
>time. I don't buy that
>the husband didn't know she
>was pregnant. It's sick
>world!

I've said that all along bucklover!

You don't know when a Woman is Pregnant?

GEEZUS!

A Smart Family all the way around!

I read "between the lines" in the story,. It said poor helpless drug addict needs MORE Gov. (your) Money and help to avoid tragedies like these. After the slap on the wrist (for 7 counts of murder) what we NEED as a society is MORE aid programs, so the poor addict can afford both drugs AND babies. Throwing your tax dollars at problems like this ALWAYS makes it better.

Surely in the trade of plumage you cleared out a drain baby from some bachelors shower drain before.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Surely in the trade of plumage
>you cleared out a drain
>baby from some bachelors shower
>drain before.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Lil Red said:

That Might Be an Issue in 1911's Shower!

LMAO!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom