Ever Eat Cougar?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I ate some a long time ago. I can't remember exactly what it tastes like but I remember I went back for seconds.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-12 AT 10:48PM (MST)[p]Eel, I want you to know that this is just a rumor and may not be true. But I heard this rumor about a person I know gave some cougar steaks to a another person and his wife.

She was not told that it was cougar meat and she cooked it for herself and her husband for dinner.Now this woman is noted as being a great cook and excels at cooking wild game and fish.

She and her husband both though it was great and asked the friend what kind of meat it was. He told her and she told him not to do that again or she would never bake him anymore pies in the future. She though it was great tasting meat until she found out it was from a overgrown kitty.

RELH

P.S. I remember from years ago about reading journals on the mountain men in the 1820's - 1840's that a lot of them preferred cougar meat to many other wild game meat.

Eel; I was not the one that did that, cougars are protected in the People's Republic of Kali.

RELH

Is this a Trick Question Eel?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

What'd she look like PUNK?

>Z ate some cougar about two
>weeks ago..........

I think ~Z~ has been having way more FUN than the rest of us?

I'm a thinkin it's about time for the 'REVERSAL'!

Maybe then He'd settle down?:D

LOL!! You funny guys!! I really do need to settle down before I piss the wrong cougar off...never know what they'll do these days!!

~Z~

:)

VEGAS2012SCI128.jpg

Met a rancher who loved it. Said it was a real tender white meat, kinda like HH's cougar.

Nice pic HH, seriously that leapord mount is phenomenal!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom