Ethan Stacy

C

CRC

Ever since I heard about this I haven't been able to stop thinking about the little boy and his Dad. I have a 4 year old little boy and couldn't imagine ever loosing him.

Death would be too kind for those monsters.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I see and hear bad things in this world every single day, but something about this case has really bothered me.
Hearing the growing details just adds to my anger, i couldn't even fathom what that father is feeling right now.
No amount of punishment will be enough for the stepfather and the boys mother, yet death is simply to good for them.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

These people are not human! How could anyone hurt a child? I agree 100% death is too good for them

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

I have a daughter that will be 4 in nov...she isnt in my life yet cause i was stupid listened to my ex about getting back together not getting divorced and a custody order...she is crazy i wonder every night how safe my daughter is. If anything happened i know they wouldnt have to worry about the trial just mine.

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

LAST EDITED ON May-20-10 AT 08:51AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-20-10 AT 08:09?AM (MST)

+1 Slam, since I heard about this case it has bothered me and I can't forget about it. I can't imagine what Ethan endured and to have his mom be there and watch and not try to protect him, I can't understand it, I would go to any extreme necessary to protect my two as I am sure everyone here would. This case might have hit me hard cause I have a 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 year old boys and they are my best buddies.
For me a lot of things have changed since this event as how I am as a dad. I haul a$$ on my way home from work so we can start hanging out quicker, story time at night went from 10 minutes to when they fall asleep and hugs last as long as they want. My oldest always wanted a pair of binos next to mine in the truck, he has his own pair now sitting next to mine. Everytime we get in the truck he wants his binos and cowgirl elk call around his neck. I guess this has made me realize how important my kids are to me.

I am with you onemoreridge, I see myself hurrying home from work everyday so I can spend as much time as possible with my kids. I too feel a ton of anger the more I hear about this. I just can't believe someone would do such a thing to an innocent child. I think they should rot in jail for the rest of their lives with pictures of Ethan surrounding them to remind them what they did to him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom