Erectile Dysfunction......Lesson in English

kilowatt

Subject: The English Lesson

On my 57th birthday, I got a gift certificate from my
wife. The certificate paid for a visit to a witch doctor
living on a nearby reservation who was rumored to have a wonderful cure for erectile dysfunction. After being
persuaded, I drove to the reservation, handed my
certificate to the witch doctor, and wondered what I was in for. The old man slowly, methodically produced a
potion, handed it to me, and with a grip on my shoulder,
warned, 'This is powerful medicine and it must be
respected. You take only a teaspoonful and then say
'1-2-3'. When you do that, you will become more manly than you have ever been in your life and you can perform as
long as you want.'

I was encouraged. As he walked away, I turned and asked, 'How do I stop the medicine from working?' 'Your partner must say '1-2-3-4,' he responded. 'But when she does, the medicine will not work again until the next full moon.'

I was eager to see if it worked. I went home, showered, shaved, took a spoonful of the medicine, and then invited my wife to join me in the bedroom. When she came in, I
took off my clothes and said, '1-2-3!' Immediately, I was the manliest of men. My wife was excited and began
throwing off her clothes. And then she asked, 'What was the 1-2-3 for?'
And that, boys and girls, is why we should never end our sentences with a preposition.

I'm glad that I set my coffee down before reading that. good one for around the campfire B.S. session. You must be feelng better.

RELH

Robert,
Getting better and cranky, don't like to be in the house all of the time and not driving my Goodyear tires to make the Milestone of 100,000 miles on one set. LOL
I hired a couple of Border Jumpers to do the oil chances and rotation.

Went to the Dr. this morning and he said I have a virus in my right ear since that is the ear that "went dead" last week. But I am doing fine and even had an EKG done to make sure my heart was fine. This type of virus can take from 1-6 weeks to clear up and sure hope that it is sooner than that. And I LOST 8 POUNDS staying home and the wife cooking for me, no lunches at greasy spoon places. LOL

Brian

Glad to hear you are improving. After all that good homemade cooking and loving care, you better suck up big time to the better half. She had to put up with you being cranky.
She will be sure that you get off to your reunion in Las Vegas, just to get some peace and quite!!!!

RELH

Robert,
The wife is going too, she knows some of the others wives. Just need to keep her away from the slots though.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom