Entitlement

It almost seems fake. I get it that kids are spoiled, but to be spoiled out loud like that is difficult to believe, even by spoiled kids standards. If it is fake, I think the pretty mom is part of it and she and the daughter went on the show in the hopes a network executive notices them and offers to make a reality tv show about them.

It almost seems fake. I get it that kids are spoiled, but to be spoiled out loud like that is difficult to believe, even by spoiled kids standards. If it is fake, I think the pretty mom is part of it and she and the daughter went on the show in the hopes a network executive notices them and offers to make a reality tv show about them.
I think you are dead on….they’re playing for a reality show…

They're at a whole 'nother level from the common folk. Obviously, the family income is pretty healthy. So perhaps what sounds absurd to us seems perfectly fine to them in their privileged little world among the Beverly Hills elite.

In my house, she would have been in therapy. :ROFLMAO:

OK, I'm old - I get it.
But what's a G-Wagon?

Kinda like a Mercedes SUV at $133K & up. This one is a mere $229K.

1646953139254.png

Last edited:
She said her mom does nothing for her but yet was getting $2500 a month. Also her mom wants to get her a car but yet does nothing for her. Wow!!!!!!

Fake or not this really does happen . Lots of spoiled children out there

Last edited:

Kinda like a Mercedes SUV at $133K & up. This one is a mere $229K.

View attachment 70733
I know a guy (not in my circle of friends) that bought 2, one for his wife and one for his daughter. I wonder how they would handle hauling a 6x6 bull down a Jeep trail. ?

She said her mom does nothing for her but yet was getting $2500 a month. Also her mom wants to get her a car but yet does nothing for her. Wow!!!!!!

Fake or not this really does happen . Lots of spoiled children out there
Just look at the lavish monthly allowances & budgets in the homes of the Hollywood stars, some docs. & attys., or big company execs. Those figures aren't that outlandish when someone is bringing in a million bucks or more so annually.

Just think, I was happy to get a dollar a week allowance in the 1950s & an extra .25 if I cut the grass or shoveled snow.

1647010529085.jpeg

I know a guy (not in my circle of friends) that bought 2, one for his wife and one for his daughter. I wonder how they would handle hauling a 6x6 bull down a Jeep trail. ?
With a change in tire size, probably not too shabby since it sports a 416-hp twin-turbo V-8 that pairs with a nine-speed automatic transmission and standard all-wheel drive.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom