Enter to WIN Olympus Cameras!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Another NEW contest has been added to our sponsor (Camera Land - http://www.cameralandny.com) website. This month they're giving away cameras......Olympus cameras.
As I've said before, it's worth entering. They do add your email address to their email list, but don't over do the emailing.
You do have to enter each new contest seperately, so even if you entered last month, you need to enter again this month for this round of prizes.

Camera Land has supported MonsterMuleys.com in a big way for some time now and they have a darn good reputation. Anyone who ever asks about camera or optic gear, I tell them to call Camera Land before buying anywhere else. Atleast call and get a price from them. Tell them you're a MonsterMuleys.com nut and maybe they'll be extra kind to ya. Anyway, for those of you looking to spend money on camera and/or optics this year, call Camera Land and get a price. They have a GREAT reputation....great service.

Here's a link to the Contest Giveaway Page....CLICK HERE

PS - Pete C. of MM won their contest last month!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I tossed my name in the hat. Be sure and put in a good word for me.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

How about that!!!! I think this is the first thing I have ever won in a drawing :)

You never know how when the cards might fall your way and this is the easiest drawing I've ever signed up for. Simply give them your email address. Simple as that.

I also bought an eyepiece for my spotting scope from them a while back and their service is great.

Cheers,

Pete C

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom