End of Times

S

slickrock

End of the world troopers!

How are you spending your last moments on Earth?

Me.. I'm drinking beer, eating take out Vietnam & listening to Pink Floyd. Good to go!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I've got every f'n Hi-Capacity Clip I own Loaded to the MAX & if somebody f's with me there'll be HELL to pay!

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

Bet you could drop every one of the 4 horsemen with one shot bcb. No need to waste ammo. lol

Slick

I worked all day as usual. Now I hope the world doesn't end, otherwise I wasted the whole day.

Eel

just checking in to see who's left

who farted?

I spent all my Christmas money on hunts. I was banking on the end. Wonder if the wife will understand? I guess its still early...

don't worry ther'll be another prediction soon enough some far out reason why it'll happen this time, my bible says it'll happen like a thief in the knight...

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-12 AT 12:43PM (MST)[p]I'm gonna invite a friend or two over for a quiet evening.

100_0962.jpg

MAC.jpg

The Myan's were wrong and Warren Jeffs is right I suppose.

Warren now is telling his clan the end of the world will happen by years end.

See ya guys on the other side in a couple days.

Where you been hidin out at utahbigbull?

So?
You think you wanna take My Hi- Capacity Magazines & Assault Rifles Huh?
Just Try taking My American Pride/Rights!

It's been a long hard ride
And I won't lose hope
This is still the place
That we all call home

> Where you been hidin out
>at utahbigbull?
>
>So?
> You think you wanna take
>My Hi- Capacity Magazines &
>Assault Rifles Huh?
>Just Try taking My American Pride/Rights!
>
>
>
> It's been a long hard
>ride
> And I won't lose hope
>
> This is still the place
>
> That we all call home
>

Hey Bess,

I have been busy getting my bunker built and stocked as well as spendind as much time with my family for the Armegeddon that Warren promised was coming.

Lying bastard pissed me off!! Never happened and took me away from my MM time ha ha!!

Good to be back.

Cut him some slack Manny. After Obama got re-elected a lot of us thought it was the end of the world.

Eel

This really isn't fair. You guy's need to party with these people.. it's like Sammy Hagar OD'ed on Mt. Dew. Speaking of Mt. Dew... was that Bezz doing the diesel drive by in the video? Was that Roy speaking in tongues??? Man this is getting weird.

Slick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom