ELWAY at the helm!

Roy

OK boys - it looks like our Broncos are CLEANING UP!! They took the BEST overall defensive player in Miller (not to mention the best OLB); the BEST Safety in Rahim Morris (first S off the board); arguably one of the best 3 OG's in Franklin from Miami (great pedigree there) and the BEST ILB (again - 1st off the board). BIG Difference from this year to last. Elway is at the helm of our ship again!

Feels good to see good decisions being made at the top levels. The right players is just the start.

I am still not 100% sold on Tebow but he is growing on me. He looked good at the end of the year last year and is tough as nails, full of integrity and is a good leader. Hopefully he can work on the other physical parts of his game and be the man.

Looks like we have the Raiders up first - Monday night, September 12th. Like Bart Scott said:

"CAN'T WAIT!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

too bad there won't be a season...

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Old horse face himself that guy has a mouth full of 2x4's.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Sounds like a bunch of Utards with no team around here. I think Elway and Fox will instantly put us back in the lead of the AFC west... with Orton. I'm impressed with Tebow, but Orton is the leader.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom