Elon Musk owns Twitter

Kanye, Trump, and Elon all bought their own social media companies. Three of maybe the most unhinged and egocentric individuals on the planet. What could go wrong?
Yeah but they all got a lot more money than you do. And all the sh!t you talk will only make them wealthier. If you haven’t figured it out cancel culture doesn’t work!

5247C606-AD0B-4BAA-A6D9-E2E5688CD436.jpeg

So glad grizzlies feelings aren’t hurt under Biden and Blow Job Betty. 25 days away from chaos but at least the orange man is gone! #prayers4ukraine.

4E674FE4-FFD8-466B-B10A-E110EB0102E3.jpeg

So, why did he buy it? Owns the space vehicles…..owns the satellites…..how does this fit? Never mind the electric cars and TBM’s and whatever else he owns.

He may be a nut but he’s not stupid.

So, why did he buy it? Owns the space vehicles…..owns the satellites…..how does this fit? Never mind the electric cars and TBM’s and whatever else he owns.

I was wondering the same thing. Twitter must generate some kind of income. From advertising?

So, why did he buy it? Owns the space vehicles…..owns the satellites…..how does this fit? Never min d the electric cars and TBM’s and whatever else he owns.

Isnt it pretty obvious that owning and controlling major media outlets creates power.

"What kind of power?" You may ask.

Political, financial, social ...

You seem pretty sharp. Id think youd know that. Maybe youre trolling...

I take Musk at his word. He certainly doesn’t reflect my beliefs or my ideals but he claims he bought it to make it possible for everyone to enjoy freedom to say what they want without censure. Muck say’s he believes censure is dangerous. I agree.

I don’t like SS! to infer that I’m a fag, or for BuzzH to infer that I’m a moron but I am damn glad they’re free to do so. I don’t like to have JPickett post negative opinions about Mormons. Regardless, I support Founder and “maybe Musk” for allowing them and everyone else, including me, to post whatever they want. I feel safer if we all can speak freely, even when I may tell you to FUK off, if I choose to.

I also appreciate being able to personally censure anyone I want, or for any individual to censure me but I don’t want anybody to do my censuring for me or for you.

I’m hopeful Elon Muck provides basically a free speech system.

Isnt it pretty obvious that owning and controlling major media outlets creates power.

Excellent. I’ve never heard of a media company that doesn’t have an agenda. The agenda is the motivation for owning a media company. Maybe Muck’s/Musk’s motivation is to protect free speech or influence thought, or monetary, political or all of the above, we’ll have to wait and see but if he keeps it open to free speech, more power to him.

I've wondered if it could have something to do with this...

Does owning Twitter exempt him from oversight over his illegal Tesla pumping since he's now the owner?

He's been pumping crypto for years on Twitter (hint: Doge is a joke, much like GameStop), he gets away with it only because crypto isn't regulated by SEC.

You forgot to mention how “integral” he has become with our space program, which appears to me to be morphing into the military faster than Josh Hawley running from a peaceful gathering of his peeps.

I've wondered if it could have something to do with this...

Does owning Twitter exempt him from oversight over his illegal Tesla pumping since he's now the owner?

He's been pumping crypto for years on Twitter (hint: Doge is a joke, much like GameStop), he gets away with it only because crypto isn't regulated by SEC.
I hear ya, but that’s akin to charging trump for material misstatements in his financials and feels sorta passive.

Income is nice, but he doesn’t appear to care about the employees or customers so that doesn’t look like why.

He wants the platform for some reason. But why wouldn’t a guy who builds rockets and electric cars just make his own a la trump?

Or perhaps it’s just ego.

I take Musk at his word. He certainly doesn’t reflect my beliefs or my ideals but he claims he bought it to make it possible for everyone to enjoy freedom to say what they want without censure. Muck say’s he believes censure is dangerous. I agree.

I don’t like SS! to infer that I’m a fag, or for BuzzH to infer that I’m a moron but I am damn glad they’re free to do so. I don’t like to have JPickett post negative opinions about Mormons. Regardless, I support Founder and “maybe Musk” for allowing them and everyone else, including me, to post whatever they want. I feel safer if we all can speak freely, even when I may tell you to FUK off, if I choose to.

I also appreciate being able to personally censure anyone I want, or for any individual to censure me but I don’t want anybody to do my censuring for me or for you.

I’m hopeful Elon Muck provides basically a free speech system.

You do realize that for someone to call you moron is because they live the life everyday and have first hand knowledge of it.

You do realize that for someone to call you moron is because they live the life everyday and have first hand knowledge of it.
I love memorializing the illegible Moron posts.
I’ve name called a member or two over they years myself. I don’t like it and neither do they. The point SS! I never make is, I may not like it, and I don’t, but I’ll do all I can, here or at the ballet box to protect their right and my right to speak as freely as they choice. If someone can limit my speech they can also limit your’s and theirs.

When I get pissed off at a MM member, for his speech, I take a break and turn off the mega phone, I don’t run to Founder or the speech police and demand centure. Everyone has a right to say whatever they want.

I won’t use free speech to prevent free speech.

I’ve name called a member or two over they years myself. I don’t like it and neither do they. The point SS! I never make is, I may not like it, and I don’t, but I’ll do all I can, here or at the ballet box to protect their right and my right to speak as freely as they choice. If someone can limit my speech they can also limit your’s and theirs.

When I get pissed off at a MM member, for his speech, I take a break and turn off the mega phone, I don’t run to Founder or the speech police and demand centure. Everyone has a right to say whatever they want.

True. It still takes a moron to know a moron though...

Untrue….. I know many morons
I just let rr point them out.

I was mocking rr’s sentence construction. It’s easier now that karen has blocked me because I don’t have to shake the tar baby. ;)

I'm betting Musk is actually doing the age old process of buying a company with copious revenue and bloated expenses to squeeze out huge profit potential- and the resulting increased share value.

1667394702181.png

I can only imagine that the operating expenses are ripe for reduction without impacting revenue.

I'm betting Musk is actually doing the age old process of buying a company with copious revenue and bloated expenses to squeeze out huge profit potential- and the resulting increased share value.

View attachment 91965

I can only imagine that the operating expenses are ripe for reduction without impacting revenue.
It’s great when there are numerous benefits. Serendipity twitted the little blue bird?

I didn’t know you were a ballet fan. It all makes sense now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom