elkhorn buckels

350elkshed

546120140119_143348.jpg

21662013-12-05_12.37.42.jpg

466420131202_173806.jpg

501120131220_125114.jpg

910320131205_174345.jpg

91612014-01-01_13.01.36.jpg

I don't wear a belt, but I think they look sweet. You could also turn them into drawer handles for log furniture.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

thanks that is another good idea just trying to see if people would be interested in them thanks for the input yelum

I think they look great but I wouldn't wear one for a belt buckle. I think as good as they look pulls for drawers or some kind of decorative look for trophy room furniture is a good possibility.

Really Nice work!! If i didn't have/wear an old Silver belt buckle that has a lot of sentimental value to me, i'd seriously be interested in one of those Muley Buck buckles.

Good luck! Looks like a great item, one there should be a strong market for.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Those look incredible! I'd wear it as a bolo tie and a belt buckle. PM me the price.

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

I have been asking 80$ don't know if that sounds high but I thought I would start there and see how it goes

Looks good. You've probably already thought about it but, with your talent, you could even offer to have people send you a pic of their trophy buck or bull...and get a custom buckle for an added fee. Might be a great momento for some hunters.

I have done some for people of there trophys.some of the ones I have available now are from pictures of people I know bucks all i need is a good picture and I can do it

I am in Payson utah I have quite a few available right now unless there is something special you would like

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom