Elkhorn buckels

350elkshed

LAST EDITED ON Jan-21-14 AT 01:00PM (MST)[p]I am new to this sight and thought I could get some feed back from people that know what deer and other animals look like on the buckels I am carving. Please give me your input
103920131202_173y40.jpg

Don't see anything! Try this:

When making your post you can click on the link as shown below:

645mmpicpost1.jpg

Now, click the "Browse" button and find the image you want. Make sure the file name does not include any special characters as shown in the instructions ro it will not work.

9324mmpicpost2.jpg

Once you have chosen your image click on the "Upload" button and your image will load. Highlight the link as shown below and copy.

8034mmpicpost3.jpg

Go back to your post screen and paste this link into the posting area. You will see the link and not the image. The image will show when you post or if you choose the "Preview" option.

6334mmpicpost4.jpg

Good luck and welcome!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

I use a program called "Hypersnap" which is just a overdone screen capture program. I like it for presentations and such as it sves an image as a small jpeg file and I can copy and paste without saving it elsewhere.

This costs around $30 bucks but there are free versions out there if you do some searching.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom