elkassassin

2lumpy

Long Time Member
I've read that you'll be at the Expo Saturday? Is there any chance you could carve out 30 minutes for a visit while you're in town. Maybe lunch on Saturday? Or any other time. I'll be at the Expo Thursday through Saturday until 3:30 p.m.

I've followed your frustrations for the last few years and I'd like to learn more about the North East and some of the specifics your dealing with out there.

DC

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-14 AT 06:29PM (MST)[p]Hey Lumpy!

I'll be there Saturday!

Visit/BS with Friends!

Process My Donation once again!

Get my New Hoodie from Smitty!

GAWD if I have to look at that SPYDER Bull one more time I'm gonna PUKE!

I Doubt I'll see NUNYA this year at the EXPO?

PUNK is Lamed Up,was Hoping to see him!

Always good to see all the Good Guys in the Huntin World!

AWLB!

Prism!

CowSlayer!

BIGJOHN!

Jeff!

Blank!

Preddy!

Hope Lil Red & 1911 can make it!

Wet_Boot better Show!(I need another Sneak Peak of Ms_boot!:D)

That Short Little Ornery Bastage From Southern Utardia better be there!

Friends from all over,I Can't Type Em all!

You bet Lumpy!

I'd like to BS You!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Good times with good folks, no doubt. It's a great gathering place for the good old boys and girls. Your kind and gentle nature always draws the best of the crowd to your camp fire. Like a moth? ;-)

You got to remember the world's record bull was spawned, nursed and nurtured here in my back yard, so it's like getting to see another old friend at the Big Show for me. Putting the spot lights on him every year warms my aging heart valves. Keep hoping one of his offspring will wander out of the pines again, so I can tie him up for you, with your 28th preference points.

So where can I find you, amongst the unshaven and Christmas KUIU, and what time?

DC

2Lumpy
For the record, I know those locks of yours aren't golden. More like silver;-) I saw a picture of you on Travis's facebook.

Check your PM Lumpy!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Watch him lumpy, the cat raids my cooler
Every bow hunt. He'll pillage your fries.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

I hope you two can find a room this late! I hear most of the quicky rooms are sold out this weekend :)

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

>Watch him lumpy, the cat raids
>my cooler
>Every bow hunt. He'll pillage your
>fries.
>
>
>"The future is large scale auction
>tags.
>The majority of the tags should
>go up
>for auction anually. It MIGHT even
>be
>good to allow second sales of
>auction
>tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
>
>and then re-selling them to the
>public."
>TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Only thing ww ever leaves me is Empty Aluminum Cans scattered upon the South Slope!

Thin Scrawny Coors Cans at that!:D

Lumpy,

You do realize that will be an hour of your life you will never get back. ;) you boys have fun!! Maybe ill make it next year!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-14 AT 09:40AM (MST)[p]If i had 2 nickles to rub together and a notion for a long drive, i don't believe i could do better than spend a bit of time BS'n with 2Lumpy and the ol Cat!

I'd say have one on me guys but this time of year they call me, "empty pockets!" :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Starting to sound like two new clubhouse members. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Got to sit down with the Cat and Lumpy for a while and visit at the expo. Sounds like lumpy is going to bat for Utah mule deer hunters in a big way. We all need to jump on the wagon and work together to get our deer numbers back and make it work for all of us, archers, smokepolers, and riflemen. Fun to visit with you guys today!

Respectfully Rick spill the beans please.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Usually I save a bunch of money by switching to geico. This year I saved even more by not going to the expo and applying for every freaking hunt. Due only to work being a nut house.

Mrs. boob and I will catch you next year Bessy! :)

>Usually I save a bunch of
>money by switching to geico.
> This year I saved
>even more by not going
>to the expo and applying
>for every freaking hunt.
>Due only to work being
>a nut house.
>
>Mrs. boob and I will catch
>you next year Bessy! :)
>

Well boot!

You could'of at least sent Ms boot down!:D

By the way!

Smitty Ain't Happy with you either!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-14 AT 01:18AM (MST)[p]BobCat and AntlerRick, thanks for tracking me down today. I really appreciated your insight and learning your view of the world. Your field knowledge and understanding of human nature are valuable assets to me as we work to improve the outdoor lifestyle and particularly mule deer and mule deer hunting in Utah.

BobCat, I'm honored that you presented AR, Mule73 and I your "No Compromise" medallion. It will take it's place with other of our families "Freedom" treasures, such as my wife's father's M1 and Combat Knife along with an enemy Regiment flag that was cut down under fire in the Philippines in 1945, etc.

AR, I hope the work on your hinges is 100% successful next week. Your guys have had a boat load of crap with those joints these last few years. Time to get'ter done.

Gentlemen, we'll talk some more. There's roads to lay and bridges to build.

DC

Good to Finally meet you Face to Face 2Lumpy!

2Lumpy Has a SPECIAL Care for bringing Mule Deer back!

I can also tell He puts in lots of Time/Hours/Days/Years for Us Sportsmen!

Always good to see AntlerRick & His Big Bull Killin Family!:D

Great Seeing You Guys & Take Care!

Best of Luck on the Knee Rick,You've got about 7 short Months before You'll need to be Fully Recovered to Help Pack more Elk Steaks out!:D

Hey guys...the pleasure was all mine to be in the presence of 2 MM icons..
I wasn't able to make it far with my bad wheel but the visit and the few stories made the day worthwhile... Now if I can win an elk tag, I can continue the "big bull killin" and it will give me great incentive for rehab! And thanks again Bess for the medallions. They are awesome... And lumpy, I appreciate your concern and dedication to the sportsman and working to get our mule deer back...

That's odd, the Cat failed to notify the local constabulatory he was coming outta the hills.

No wonder his ankle monitor stopped transmitting.

Where were you Preddy?:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom