Elk Story

264X300

Here I was in Cabo late one night and Howey Mandell (sp) comes on the tube and is made up as an assistant at a Bass Pro shop. This guy comes in just browsing around in the bow section and Howey tells him he has this stuff that is supposed to attract bull elk, he thinks its cow elk urine or something like that. Then Howey tells him he has this other stuff called scent blocker that is supposed to block 99% of scents. Howey goes on to tell him he is going to do an experiment, but he has to inform the guy there is some risk.

Howey goes on to explain that after he sprays the cow urine on this guy that he is then going to use the scent blocker, but the scent blocker is only 99% affective so after you get sprayed with both products there is a 1% chance that your gonna to get f####d!! The look on the guys face was - WTF.

I dang near blew a stomach muscle.
264X300

CAN YOU IMAGINE IF JACKMASTER GETS A WIFF OF THIS OLE BOY???

LMAO!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom