elk sheds

bigcreekmetal

I know the deer are dropping/dropped horns like crazy but anyone found any fresh elk sheds yet? Ive only been down lower for deer, havent gotten up higher yet where the elk shed in the area I go to.

not all deer are dropping i have seen a huge non typical still packing horn on monday. We have seen elk having horns all the way up til mid may.

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

still packin in SE corner.Saw ten bulls in one herd last saturday, all still had both sides. figure they still have three weeks

On the same trip saw the big muley, almost got into a wreck staring at a elk shed in a guys pickup on the interstate...so some elk have shed that was on monday

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

Well that is cool. Two days ago saw a brown dead head deer skull on a guys 4 wheeler in his truck that was massive. Almost wrecked the car looking at that one to and I wasnt even driving. Havent seen anyone packing elk sheds yet. Hopefully seeing myself pack one will be the first I see this year.

Is anyone informed about the bill they passed about it being illegal to pick up a dead head? Similar to utah, a friend of mine told me about it...even alot of F&G dont know about it. It was the one about using the animals that is hit on the road procedes going to charity, but they piggybacked the dead head on this bill?

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom