Elk Outfitters

My wife hunted with Rusty for moose a few years ago. I liked the crew so well I hunted elk with them the next year.

I'd be happy to answer any questions I can for you. the most important thing I can tell you is whatever Rusty tells you is the way it is, there's no need to verify anything.

You check A Double J out on their website as well as a face book page. It has links to videos as well. Rusty runs a great operation and his guides work hard to get you a chance at whatever critter you are hunting.

Whatever is correct, he went above and beyond what I could have asked for with my wifes tough moose hunt.

Quality folks with a quality operation.

Thanks Guys. I talked to Rusty via Email a few times before I found out my buddy lost his points. I really wanted to hunt 35, bow & rifle. Everyone I talked to in the Buffalo area said that was the place to go, less crowded. I wanted to do a do it yourself hunt during bow season and then maybe a semiguided with rifle if need be.So now Im looking at 34 and 36 because I think with my Points we can draw them. This gets better! My wife and I hunt together alot and she said she would go with me for Bow season, because my buddy only wants to gun hunt because
of vacation days.
HELLLLLP !!!!!

I hunted 45 so what I know about the east side of the hill is only what I have been told. there is quite a bit of private down lower on 34 and 36 which you'd only access through an outfitter, and on the public it's a zoo. one guy told me he saw 10 hunters for every elk track.

I like 45, I'll go back when I can draw again.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom