elk nebo

elknr

hey guys,im looking for any info on where the elk will be after the rifle hunters get done with them on sept 23 my hunt opens,i have scouted down here about 14 times this year,ive seen alot places elk have been but not where they are,any one that has one area or a whole bunch of places to try.even people that drew archery tags,help me out please.im also going to post an add about horse rentals down in this area if you guys know anyone.thanks

Step one: Drive to the nebo area.

Step two: Pick a ridge line and walk up the ridge line at first light. When you get to the top listen for a bugle.

Step Three: If you do not hear anything or glass any animals move to the next spot and repeat the steps.

If you can't find elk this time of year than you have no need to worry about horses packing out an elk.

Good luck

AFTER THE 76 RIFLE HUNTERS ARE ALL DONE,ALL I CAN SAY IS GOOD LUCK. WAY TO MANY TAGS

and not enough animals to warrent that many tags

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

>Step one: Drive to the nebo
>area.
>
>Step two: Pick a ridge line
>and walk up the ridge
>line at first light. When
>you get to the top
>listen for a bugle.
>
>Step Three: If you do not
>hear anything or glass any
>animals move to the next
>spot and repeat the steps.
>
>
>If you can't find elk this
>time of year than you
>have no need to worry
>about horses packing out an
>elk.
>
>
>Good luck

yea thanks,i was kinda thinkin that i would do that,i was just asking for some good places to start. smart ace!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-09 AT 07:44PM (MST)[p]>>Step one: Drive to the nebo
>>area.
>>
>>Step two: Pick a ridge line
>>and walk up the ridge
>>line at first light. When
>>you get to the top
>>listen for a bugle.
>>
>>Step Three: If you do not
>>hear anything or glass any
>>animals move to the next
>>spot and repeat the steps.
>>
>>
>>If you can't find elk this
>>time of year than you
>>have no need to worry
>>about horses packing out an
>>elk.
>>
>>
>>Good luck
>
>
> yea
> thanks,i was kinda thinkin
>that i would do that,i
>was just asking for some
>good places to start. smart
>ace!!

There is always one smart azz in the bunch! Then again on MM maybe 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9..............................This is a hunting site most are full of chit x(

From Bennie creek south to Nebo Creek and the Salt Creek drainage on the East side of the Nebo Loop rd. From the top down to the Forest service fence. It's STEEP! Good Luck!

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
Thomas Jefferson

hey i live right around the area look at tower and loafer mountains there are always a few good bulls around after the rifle hunt maybe look up spanish fork canyon as soon as you come in the canyon all those steep canyons to your right always has a big bull in it i hunted a 370 bull in there last year

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom