Elk math

eelgrass

Long Time Member
If you had a herd of elk that numbered 1000 animals and wolves killed 600 of them, how many elk would you have left?

Answered by the typical person with common sense:

"400"

Answered by the typical biologist hired by the government for the sole purpose of spreading wolves:

"I doubt you ever had 1000 elk to begin with, and if you did it was way more than the land could support. 300 elk is more in line with what the land will sustain. That habitat has been in decline for almost a decade. Bears kill way more elk calves than wolves. You may still have 1000 elk, it's just that they are now hiding in the deep timber where they belong. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean wolves killed them. The decline of your elk herd has more to do with man made global warming than with wolves. All of our data is reviewed by other biologists who have the same agenda".

Eel

EELGRASS......have you been getting my emails that I have sent you??? I know that you have a new puter so is the address still the same?

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

That's Obama math.

2311idiot.jpg

Eel

The $5 tube tent you sent me saved my life when 45 abandoned me on Mauna Kea to die. I'll need a new one before our trip to POW Island though. Please send it FedEx.

Ransom

2311idiot.jpg

Kilo, email sent.

Ransom, the tube tents are reusable you know. Mine has been to Alaska, Canada, Africa, and to Bianca's. It's still in great shape. I'll bring it to Kona next year.

I'll send you another one.

Eel

>That's Obama math.

Seems legit compared to that, his math does not include calf recruitment due to DNR required to administer birth control to all elk under their control.

In reference to the original post. That is very true. We were told by state biologists once that there were not fewer mule deer, but that they had taken on whitetail characteristics. They were just harder to find.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom