Elk Draw ??

E

Edpre

Any chance the elk tag draw might happen sooner than the 19th? Were last few year draws any earlier?

Can't tell I'm impatient, can you?

Thanks,
EDPRE

Being the MSG draw was on the exact day they had listed, I wouldn't hold your breath.

It really is ridiculous how late our draws are. They give you a whopping six weeks to scout and make your plans.

Randy,
I'm 34 hours away, so I do most of my scouting right here! The hardest part for me is setting my trip dates in stone when the draw is that close to the prime time. Breaks archery for me is a little earlier, probably 5th - 15th than I would do in the mountains, probably 15th - 25th. Last time I was there (breaks) was near the end of the month and they all seemed to be overly skittish since they'd been bumped around alot, so I think I'll trade warmer odds for pressure. Either way I'm drooling...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom