Elk Boils Shorts for Soup

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
The following Public Announcement is brought to you by: "Victims of Elkassassin LLC, A Razzz-En-Ewe Corporation U.S.A." Specializing in Oratorical Bombastic Chicanery.

Thusly the below Video begins a Utah'en saga of how to Boil Elk's Dodge'n panties as he cooks up, Dodge Soup auh-lah soiled shorts in the Dodge Soup; Chagrined Style.

Martha Stewart contributed decorated dust, dry sand Potpourri's, Sage shards along with her famous Gravel in a Dodge Grill artistically filled with exotic, fragrance-infused botanicals from around the desert.

Jagerdad :)

Well JAG!

You better get that Henessey Package for your Ford!

I'll give your Ford Credit with more Horsepower per Cube than about anything out there!

But My V-8 HEMI Sounds Better!:D (Obama Pipe has been Removed!)

[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My Signature Just for NVB!
Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Dear Brother Elk....So your vee-eight sounds XYZ. I am glad.

I have "THE SAME" 1960's era, 57 Chevy that raced (who is now known as) Big Daddy Don Garlets back when the Fremont strip existed.

Back in maybe 2008 a friend in Florida told me there is a Don Garlets Museum near him. I phoned the Museum and talked to a Lady. I tried to explain "The Un-Explainable" being.... does he remember the car and/or driver.

Days later my phone rang and it was Big Daddy Don Garlets. We talked for quite some time. Sadly for me, he said his age and in a sorry manner, said he has Raced so many Cars and Drivers, he could not, without Pictures or more data, specifically recall the car.

Such is Life.

Now it has a simple 327 but did use a 396 and 427 back in day's that mattered. The shifter still has a little switch to electronically activate the Splitter. I now forget it's rear-end. I have forgotten much.

But it's NOT what I have. It's nice wonderful folks such as you, entering posts here on MM'eys and doing your own thing that really matters most.

You don't have a reputation of answering PM's so maybe, those whom have written you 10 years ago, might appreciate a reply. And yes, due to some inquiries I felt may have been connected to you, I will admit: "It was/is Me, that caused Sage Advice, to wander away". I am saddened by such but God works in mysterious ways so, maybe it was; Meant-to-be.

Just watch-out and jump out of any street Utah if I come rolling through on my Honda Trail 90.

Hugs
Jagerdad ( Disabled as Hell Deputy Sheriff + No plans to Hunt in 2017...No place to go. All friends have passed away )

Thank You Homer. I do ask the Wife about some words. As I typed above, I didn't check my spelling. Sorry.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-17 AT 01:26PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-17 AT 01:06?PM (MST)

I did not know elk had shorts.

I bet they taste funny.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom