elk antler table

D

DRHORNHUNTER

Hey guys what do you think? Made my wife a table for the big screen tv. I had some free time after our Vegas NFR trip and not a lot of money left lol So I decided to build one of these That way I get to keep more of my antlers out where ya can see them too :)

7607imag2106.jpg

6589imag2109.jpg

I'd of made it taller & still been looking at the entire Sheds!

Nice Job!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Thanks guys.
Bobber. These antlers came off the elk ranch and most were broken beams right above the thirds. About all you can do with those kinds of sheds

I see!

She seen her Christmas Present yet?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

That is a unique looking table. Anyone would be proud to have that in their trophy room. Great job.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Now ya got me thinking. Let's see, got some antlers, some poles out behind the shop, a couple spoke shaves. Yup. I think I'm going to copy your coffee table.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

That's cool. One step I learned after I figured out how to rip the poles in half on a cheap ass table saw without losing a hand is to attach them to a frame to get the corners fit good then take them back off til last. Can attach the antlers to the frame easier that way. good luck. post up your pics. Always like to see a little different ideas

OK..OK...

I will be the first to ask..Would/could you do something simular ...and what would it set me back...lol

Nice! I like it!

Very nice work.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Ya I got time to build some more stuff til about Feb when cows start calving
I have sold a few tables and stuff over the years. Got some big money from a guy building a monster cabin on Bear lake for some furniture I threw together and also have built some for friends and family just for somethin to do .
I really don't have much expense in them. Just some lumber and screws. And I cut poles when I'm out scouting in the summer and then they can dry til now. They don't seem to crack. Plus I got access to a lot of nice sheds plus ones I can find. (Speaking of which. I spotted a 30 inch main frame with matching 5-6 inch straight out cheaters Pics coming soon!) The only thing I really have into it is time. And that and all that bad sitting in the heated woodshed with the tunes on while its 0 degrees out
Pm me and we'll figure out what ya want built and go from there
Thanks for all the nice words guys. I'll try to post some pics of the other ones I have built using just antlers

The ole lady would love that thing! Very nice. One day when a bigger home is in the works for me I would like to have something like that.

Got it moved in and set up the big screen Kicked back and watched a Christmas story Love that lamp I need one lol
Wish I wouldn't have stained it so dark tho

6493imag2130.jpg

Thanks guys. The best part of this present to the wife was what she said when seen it. And I quote. "I love it .....you're so gettin laid tonight".
Priceless. :)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-11 AT 08:06PM (MST)[p]I showed the picture to my wife and DID NOT get the same reaction as you did!!!!!.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom