Electric Lies

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Who would have thought they aren't all that ? Cold weather power loss, Fossil fuels for electric charging, over inflated mileage figures, hazardous waste created. Yeah baby , not so cool.

Last edited:
Lying about epa mileage ratings has cost other vehicle manufacturers big bucks…..I’m betting there’s another set of rules for the ev’s.

I won’t be able to buy a gas mower after 2025. Maybe I’ll just have to head over to Utah like I did my atv. :)

Lying about epa mileage ratings has cost other vehicle manufacturers big bucks…..I’m betting there’s another set of rules for the ev’s.

I won’t be able to buy a gas mower after 2025. Maybe I’ll just have to head over to Utah like I did my atv. :)
If that is what you like go get one. I hate that they are trying to impose their stupid agenda on us. If it really was going to change the world then yes we would or at least many more would say ok.
I do have an electric mower but it is because I have had a blower and weedeater for years. My new electric mower has an 80 V battery and it goes to town on our lawn.
I won't buy an electric truck if it gets to that stage though. I will be too old anyway.
As far as power goes the change needed is to go to the next generation of Nuclear Reactors which ar every safe . It will be 25 years before they would start to be in use and permitted through the Governmental agencies that are necessary for approval.

I got an email from PG&E asking me to unplug all my devices that have standby power when not in use. TV's, computers, dishwasher, etc. even our microwave if it has a clock built in. No point in wasting electricity. NO! ARE YOU NUTS? I would wear out my receptacles and probably burn my house down within a year.

If everybody in California did that, one more person could charge their Tesla one night a month.

Here's an idea, make more electricity. Hint: you can't make electricity at night when the sun is not shining, or the wind is not blowing. Figure it out.

No such thing as "wasting electricity". It's either used or not, if not, somebody else uses it.

The first thing people need to do is to tell gov't manipulated utilities and gov't to go pound sand, even the ones too scared of losing their vacation cabins...

I got an email from PG&E asking me to unplug all my devices that have standby power when not in use. TV's, computers, dishwasher, etc. even our microwave if it has a clock built in. No point in wasting electricity. NO! ARE YOU NUTS? I would wear out my receptacles and probably burn my house down within a year.

If everybody in California did that, one more person could charge their Tesla one night a month.

Here's an idea, make more electricity. Hint: you can't make electricity at night when the sun is not shining, or the wind is not blowing. Figure it out.
Exactly, but that would make sense.

No such thing as "wasting electricity". It's either used or not, if not, somebody else uses it.

The first thing people need to do is to tell gov't manipulated utilities and gov't to go pound sand, even the ones too scared of losing their vacation cabins...
Yes, it isn't food or water.

Let us face it, CA. is going to have to build more dams with power plants to provide enough electricity for the people in this state. After enough brown outs and grids going down, the idiots might figure it out.
RELH

Let us face it, CA. is going to have to build more dams with power plants to provide enough electricity for the people in this state. After enough brown outs and grids going down, the idiots might figure it out.
RELH
Your going to need an old fashioned forge and knife sharpener.

Utah needs to say something like this -
Screenshot_20230501_213603_Chrome.jpg

If that is what you like go get one. I hate that they are trying to impose their stupid agenda on us. If it really was going to change the world then yes we would or at least many more would say ok.
I do have an electric mower but it is because I have had a blower and weedeater for years. My new electric mower has an 80 V battery and it goes to town on our lawn.
I won't buy an electric truck if it gets to that stage though. I will be too old anyway.
As far as power goes the change needed is to go to the next generation of Nuclear Reactors which ar every safe . It will be 25 years before they would start to be in use and permitted through the Governmental agencies that are necessary for approval.

read the full conversation

RELH
Yes, they figured it out. They're removing 4 dams on the Klamath River and the main purpose of those dams was to produce electricity. Way to go California, you set a world record.

Yes, they figured it out. They're removing 4 dams on the Klamath River and the main purpose of those dams was to produce electricity. Way to go California, you set a world record.

Remove dams, help some salmon, and then build nuclear....sounds like a good plan to me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom