EGR Delete

nfh

Long Time Member
Did a EGR delete on my buddies 09 cummins last night. The truck is equipped with H&S tuner for Dpf deletes.

Here is all the BS crap that is not needed on 6.7 liter.
Get it done Guys. The worthless EPA is trying to shut these kits down and tuners and so on.

Took 3 hours to do with minimal tools. That Was with talking a lot so it could be done in 2 1/2 hours.

The kit was by sinster Diesel.

AFTERMATH- Lowered egt's on average 100-150 degrees

Added almost 7 pounds of boost

Already seeing being MPG but need more time to get an average.

picture of the worthless crap I took off.

Freed so much space up under the hood.

Now She'll Run!

And get some decent Mileage!

Send all that worthless BS back to Obama!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Man I'm glad all that crap was off my '09 when I bought it! Its just worthless junk. What size exhaust you put on it?

He has a 3.5 down pipe to 5" exhaust. He has the 4 inch down pipe on order to replace the 3.5 "

I would like to do that to my 12 but voids the warranty and living here in Cal. They make you smog test and inspect your engine. The only change I can make is muffler back and a bigger air box.

>
> I would like
>to do that to my
>12 but voids the warranty
>and living here in Cal.
>They make you smog test
>and inspect your engine. The
>only change I can make
>is muffler back and a
>bigger air box.

Got to love California.. They don't understand taking this crap off improves MPG... But they would rather build a Prius with a huge bank of batteries. like battteris are clean to make

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom