Eel's latest turtle hunt...

Roy

Not satisfied with taking just one turtle - had to take out the whole pond!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-14 AT 10:19PM (MST)[p]At least one was a bull......eel texted proof.....
7476image.jpg

I told him those looked like pitbull balls.....

But he swears they are not.......

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-14 AT 11:07PM (MST)[p]ZIGGER, I only take Bull turtles.

I normally wouldn't waste a good propane tank like that but me and my buddy watched as some dickweed wrecked his quad and the propane tank he was hauling fell out and rolled down the hill into a big patch of sage brush. The guy never found it (he never looked low enough). After he gave up we went over and claimed it. It was like getting a free propane tank, so no skin off our nose.

We could have gone over and pointed it out to the poor guy, but he was like 100 yards away, and we were tired, so we just hid in the brush until he left.

I learned how to do that right here on MM!

So we just threw it out into the pond and shot it for a good laugh. A few turtles might have got hurt. Whatever.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Eel, I heard that Roy wants his pet turtle back. The one with the fuzzy nonads. If you have not cooked him yet, hold off. Roy will pay a good reward to get him back. Might be enough to finance a good hunting trip next year. Roy surely loved that turtle.

RELH

Sadly RELH - my favorite turtle in the pond did not survive. I only found one half of a shell and a few pieces of fuzzy scrotum. Sad day. But hey, good for Eel, cause you know - free propane tank!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom