Eel's honey hole map found.

overton

Long Time Member
I found and bought Eel's famous honey hole map on Craigslist.
When I googled the name and address of Eel's honey hole I was shocked that the old guy hasn't died from a heart attack yet.

Fabulous Tip Top Gentlemen's Club
6269 Loma Ave
Eureka, California

Can't be. Eel's no gentleman.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL! A duck hunting friend of mine, who is a County Supervisor, lives within a half block of the Tip Top Club. I always take a bunch of dollar bills when I go to his house.

Eel

it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-11 AT 07:29PM (MST)[p]Keep an eye on Kilowatt when he goes with you. We wouldn't want
Methuselah to have a heart attack either.

PS Kilowatt said Sassy was his favorite.

>Are you from eureka ca eel?
>
Yes, it's about 300 miles north of SF. (not far enough though)

Eel

JB

Most of my family on my mothers side live there my mom was born there. I sure do miss it up there. Even tho the last time I was there I couldn't get chicken nuggets at wendys just fish sticks.

Haha at least all have a fellow mm'r to hang out with while I give out them singles. Some of the dancers are not to shabby for northern ca gentlemans club.

That's where I got the name Eel.

JB

Those ladies are working their way to Oregon as they heard some rich fat cat named 440 gives $10 bills instead of $1 bills.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Just a little background. The Tip Top used to be a seafood restraunt before it was a strip club. For some reason they've never been able to get rid of the clam smell.

I saw Deadred707's truck there last night.

Eel

JB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom