Eelgrass

feddoc

Long Time Member
Thank you so very much for posting your mailing address. My bills have a new place to live.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Feddoc, be a little careful. Eel can get a little ornery in his old age. His motto is "Have kerosene, will travel". Just ask my Cuz as Eel burned down his place at shelter Cove. All my Cuz did was to tell Eel he could not use his place for a weekend fish camp AND YOU PLAN TO SEND EEL YOUR BILLS TO PAY.

RELH

Uh oh. Kerosene?

OftJbEi.jpg

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Check your PM feddoc!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom