Eelgrass

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Hope you didn't get washed away with all the storms and if you did where may I find the MAP? But then I got to thinking you should make a run down to the secret gold creek and check and see if all the rains restocked our glory hole! If so I will load up all the gold digging toys and head out. Since CA. banned dredging I won't be bringing the 18" dredge! I will just bring the 4" dredge. I think you can pack it by yourself. Only weights 492 lbs. Also I have access to a couple D-9's and a 5000 ton an hr machine. Do ya think anyone will notice.

Rutnbuck

Rut, we got a gully washer going for sure. The good news is the F&G opened the rivers to fishing. The bad news is that the water color is the same as in Parker's sluice box.

Bring the D-9s. I bought a blue used wash plant from some moron up on Quarts Creek in the Klondike.

We're looking at 3000 ounces this year buddy!

Eel

Can I come? I don't want to mine..just watch. Eel would look good in his hard hat.
3108images.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL! "No guts no glory" 1911

Rut, if my plan doesn't work out here, I got a lead out of Ghana, Africa for us.

Eel

HH you screwed up. I have those views also, but I was smart enought to build 150 yards above the creek. You know how hillbillies are, always wanting to be on top of the mountain and not in the hollers.
The creek is running 30 yards wide and deep, but still 18 inches below the bridge over the roadway.
The last two times the creek came up to the bottom of the bridge, the flatlands had a levee break on the Feather or Yuba River and major flooding.

RELH

HH you will be fishing for Steelies off your deck. Hope all fairs well for you guys.
Eel just run up to HH's and throw a sluice in the creek.
I ain't going to Ghanua! To freaking many snakes spiders and jungle monkeys. Besides that I think thay guy you bought the machine from in Ak. Has a brother working down there.
Is this a good test pan??
445dsc02784.jpg

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom