Eelgrass is alive!!

Roy

Positive proof! He survived the Mormon 500 and he is alive!! Or at least he was a week ago. Met up with him in Rock Springs last Saturday - (yep - taking me all week to get caught up on things). He treated me and my brother to dinner too(We were in a hurry to beat a storm over the mountain so Taco Time had to suffice.)

his is definitely one of those times I was grateful for MonsterMuleys and the friendships I have created here. We joke a lot and you can only believe about half of what you read on here, but let me tell you that there are some fine individuals on here! Eelgrass is definitely one of them.

It was a privilege meeting you Steve! TripleK was MAD when she found out because she wasn't invited! She said to tell you "Hi" too and that she will try to catch you next time you wander in to these parts.

1799eelgrassandroy.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Yep! that is him alright. Would know that $hita$$ grin anywhere.

RELH

P.S. Roy did you check your turtles and make sure all was accounted for after Eel left.

JUDAS!

I'll bet between the two there Ain't a Tortoise left anywhere in Wyoming!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Roy, it was great to meet you and your brother. You are a wonderful family and I would love to have met TripleK.

Bessy, I'm pretty sure Roy had some under sized turtles tucked under the seat or in the glove box.

Eel

That is two bullets you dodged. If you would have met Tripple K she would have probably climbed in your rambler and told everybody at Taco Time that you were the father of her kids and you left her on the road one cold winter day with no coats.

Rutnbuck

Rutnbuck, that actually happened to me once, but not with TripleK.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Steve,
You got a lap top with you? I just sent you some pictures.
Been hunting yet and seen any good Lope Bucks?

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Oct-06-14 AT 07:24AM (MST)[p]The really funnly thing about that is - she really did do that to poor Rutnbuck!!

She knew what he looked like be he didn't know what she looked like. He was working in Vernal and she saw him and decided it would be fun to pull a prank - well it worked!

Rut hasn't been back to the Basin since!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

LOL
she should had it on video.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Roy I can't believe your related to her. Being such a great guy you are. I bet she has a snake tattooed on each boob to help keep the evil spirits in her, in check. She told me she use to beat you up when you were kids! Is that true?

Rutnbuck

You have met her And seen what she can do and you still doubt the power she carries. Evil Spirits vs Poor young Roy. She probability is what made he turn to turtle hunting.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

> Roy I can't believe
>your related to her. Being
>such a great guy you
>are. I bet she has
>a snake tattooed on each
>boob to help keep the
>evil spirits in her,

Uhhh - don't think so but there is a... well, I better let her tell you about her tattoo.

in
>check. She told me
>she use to beat you
>up when you were kids!
>Is that true?
>
> Rutnbuck

Well, there was a lot of fighting going, and I do remember a lot of crying, I just never remember it being me!

Let's just say this - she has never ever beaten me at trivial pursuit either!

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-14 AT 00:16AM (MST)[p]Shut it, Roy! Or else I'll beat you up....again. It probably is all my fault Roy is the way he is, Rut. A dude's bound to get a complex having to grow up with such a fabulous little sister. He was just always overshadowed by my awesomeness. Roy- lemme sing to you...."It must've been cold there in my shadow....." Forgive him, guys...for he knows now what he does...

4a380c6d5d13acdc.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom