Eelgrass at high speed

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
Here is some rare footage of Eel doing some high speed drifting back in the day....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I could just hear the wife ...."No more hard cider for you and that pumped up horse".
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I think I could'of scared Eel yesterday if I'd of had him in the passenger seat!}>}>}>

Must be his new turtle hunting rig - what Eel - are you using the horse as bait?? That's real good until the turtle actually takes the bait - they how are you going to get that wagon back home?? I guess you'll be pushing it!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Hey BS! I remember that. That was a few years before they invented NASCAR. I was doing a "burn out" after winning the race! NASCAR copied a lot of stuff we did back then.

Roy, I actually did use that horse as turtle bait, but that's another story.

Eel

that is FTW in his prime delivering parcels...downtown SF.....eelgrass learned it from FTW on their duck plugging trips...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom