Eel

Long Time Member
Your half wit brother (Overton),seems to have given away lodging at the Kona joint for what is likely to be the best fishing season in two decades. It was some alternative lifestyle charity so I suppose his heart was in the right place. Anyway, since you are retarte..I mean retired you should come on a az strip (in the least literal sense of the word),trip with us if for no other reason than my own sanity. That is all.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I've heard of those charities. There is usually some kind of kick back involved besides the tax write off.

I think I'll pass. I was at the Sunset Strip once and didn't like it.

Eel

>
>When is the trip ?
>Am I invited ?
>What do I need to pack
>?

1911's Bags!:D

Sorry Lil Red!

Just RAZZIN Ya!

I know you are tough enough to handle my RAZZINS!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Glad somebody can Lil Red!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Some dickweed took way too much time deciding if that time slot worked. For him.
I gave away the marlin trips time to my great niece who bats from the opposite side of the plate but I love and adore her regardless.

2311idiot.jpg

>Some dickweed took way too much
>time deciding if that time
>slot worked. For him.
>I gave away the marlin trips
>time to my great niece
>who bats from the opposite
>side of the plate but
>I love and adore her
>regardless.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

So RANS?

You're the First?

>Some dickweed took way too much
>time deciding if that time
>slot worked. For him.
>I gave away the marlin trips
>time to my great niece
>who bats from the opposite
>side of the plate but
>I love and adore her
>regardless.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Out of respect you should use nephew as the proper vernacular.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-28-14 AT 07:45PM (MST)[p]That does help. You're a good man overton.

What's the deal on the az strip? Did you draw a tag?

Eel

Haven't drawn the strip since 1988. 45 and I have started a second hand trail cam business and we heard the strip was loaded with them... Just sayin.

2311idiot.jpg

I will be in Kingman, AZ in 15 more days, do you want me to take the Hunter Safety Course for you Overton so YOU can draw that tag soon????

You can have 100 pp and without that Safety Course you won't draw...straight from the AZ Instructors mouth.

Oh, and I am going over to New Mexico and down thru the Gila and around to Tucson, AZ. See ya next month for breakfast if you are not busy then.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom