Eel, how are you?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-16 AT 07:28PM (MST)[p]Eel is a paddling sumbitch if that was him.....

Eel will you now listen about taking a "bang stick" with you while out in the ocean.

RELH

"Eel will you now listen about taking a "bang stick" with you while out in the ocean."

If allowed, best idea i've seen in these pages for awhile now. Eel, could you do that? You never know when something out there wants to play real rough. I'd want something more than paddle or knife in hand.

Also, never was too much of a ocean guy but i don't recall much talk of hammerheads here on the upper west coast. Back in Florida, down in the gulf, yes, but have they been regulars along our west coast all these years?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I've only heard of one or two hammerheads here on the west coast since I've been kayaking, so they might not be very common.

A bang stick would be pretty good. I'll have to check into it.

I just ordered the latest GoPro camera to record video on my kayak, so if I see a hammerhead I'll post the video. That's if I can figure out how to work it. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom