EEL!! CEASE AND DESIST!!

Roy

Ok Eel - you better watch what you are saying behind my back!! I heard what you and old "LYLE" aka DoubleShell have been saying about me! You better watch it cuz if not I am gonna sic my lawyer on you!

I present to you: THE TEXAS LAW HAWK!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Yeah I am really afraid of that guy. What is he going to do Roy - let you chase me down on that little motorcycle?

BWAAA HAAA HAA HAA HAA!! Oh hell yeah - I can't wait to see that! Fat men on little bikes are hilarious.

BTW Roy, Eel and I have enlisted Trey Gowdy to conduct an investigation into your hunting activities over the past 10 years. We're going to need ALL your emails from that time period. We'll wait for years if we have to.

Eel ceased alright. Forgot his extra spoon of Metamucil in his gin and tonic night cap. Doctor had to damn near operate to fix the bowel obstruction. It was breach but he still managed to deliver natural.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Speaking of bowel obstructions.....has anyone heard from overton lately?

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

>Eel ceased alright. Forgot his
>extra spoon of Metamucil in
>his gin and tonic night
>cap. Doctor had to
>damn near operate to fix
>the bowel obstruction. It
>was breach but he still
>managed to deliver natural.

Not too unlike the old constipated mathematician, things got so bad he had to work it out with a pencil!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom