Eberlestock X2

I use the Gunslinger and really like it. I can fit my 15x binos, a tripod etc in this pack and have room for other gear. There are alot of tie strap loops etc........tough pack........ Thanks, Allen Taylor......

I am on my second hunting season with my X2 pack and I like it pretty good. The main thing that sold me is having pockets on each side that allow me to put my spotter in one and the tripod in the other, very handy in that respect. I also packed out my elk with it last year and is nearly as comfortable as my frame pack. Also helped pack out my brothers mt. goat earlier this month and it performed great. You can really haul meat with it quite well. Wish it had a few other mid size pockets though. It is also somewhat difficult packing a rifle over the shoulder, but i've gotten used to it somewhat. All in all for the price its a pretty darn good pack.

I have one used it all last season. The only thing that i don't like about it is my lica won't fit in the side pockets. I have to put it in the main compartment and it takes up room for meat. The main reason i got it was to hunt of horses. When i am hunting out of the truck i have a j104 lots more room for haulin meat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom