Ebay screws hunters and reloaders

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
M

mywifeishotterthentiffany

I use to by brass and bullets on ebay. I also sold a few dies but now there is no reloading stuff on there any more. Does this bother anyone? Do you know any other places to buy this stuff besides a retail store or gun show??

Do you have to have a federal firearms license to go there??

>Do you have to have a
>federal firearms license to go
>there??

No

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Do you have to have a
>federal firearms license to go
>there??

Nope.. I buy and sell stuff on gunbroker.

E-bay still allows reloading items to be sold. Just will not allow brass, bullets. Speaking of anti gun companies, AOL, American on Line is very anti gun. You are going to find that a lot of high tech companies in the computer field are that way.

RELH

You will find that Gunbroker will exceed your expectations if your scrounging for gun stuff on Egay. Federal Firearms licenses are only required to receive a firearm in the purchase of a modern firearm. You can buy firearms over the internet there but the seller is required to ship the weapon to a licensed Dealer or Collector. If you have a working arrangement with a local Firearms Dealer... they then transfer the weapon to you after it has been shipped, usually there is a nominal fee.

It's best to talk to your local Dealer prior to bidding on actual firearms on Gunbroker... everything else is fair game to bid on. Latest stats is Gunbroker is the third largest Internet Auction Board.

Destiny

"Tried selling a bear mount on ebay and it was a no go. Ridiculous. "

They probably thought it was a bare mount..... Terry

If you can pass stuff off as "vintage" you might be able to sell brass or primers on ebay.
I have seen a few folks slip it on by the ebay police.
Jeff

>E-bay still allows reloading items to
>be sold. Just will not
>allow brass, bullets. Speaking of
>anti gun companies, AOL, American
>on Line is very anti
>gun. You are going to
>find that a lot of
>high tech companies in the
>computer field are that way.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

You mean to say these nerds that have never been on a date are not hunters???!! LOL

As has already been stated; Gunbroker.com!! Also, forget eBay for selling misc. stuff! Go for craigslist! Especially for finding local buyers/sellers....

S.

:)

PS: I find it funny that you say "eBay screws hunters...."! They're actually screwing us over here?? :7 Just don't go there! ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom