Eastmans Sheep Issue

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-07 AT 10:45AM (MST)[p]Yes it is a good issue and one MM'er is featured too. His story and pictures are on Page 44 titled "Living a DREAM". The hunter is Dan Spicher and I remember his name and can not remember his "handle" here on MM. Congrats to you Dan and great Ram.
I know his name will come to me later but right now the mind is blank.

Brian

Just remembered and read the thread I have brought back up to the front page here. The hunter is "oldschoolmthunter" aka Dan.

Brian

Its an awesome issue. THe guy on the cover sure goes through an ordeal every year to get his sheep.

Plus 'llamapacker' from our M&M site is in there with his and his Mrs great Colo. Muleys!

Hey Greg did ya end up doing Idaho Ram or not buddy?... Go for it!

Robb

I am glad to know that I am not the only sheep nut around here! I am about half way through my issue, but I like to take it slow to get a longer "sheep fix".
Ryan(NVNative) I was sorry to not see your story in this issue. I went back and read the emailed copy you sent me yesterday and it was a fun read! Sometimes it is hard to get some of these magazines to print all the good stories. I have sent Eastmans five stories and they have only published two. Huntin Fool was glad to publish my sheep story, but Eastmans didn't, so go figure.
You've got to love those curly horns!

Oh well, maybe next time. It got published in a magagzine that some kids from a high school here in Nevada put out. It is a really good magazine I wish they had a class like that when I was in high school. Littlebighorn did you ever figure what area you are putting in for? Oh yeah I am picking up my pedestal on Sunday I will send you a picture on Monday.

nv--- post a photo of your finished Ram here if ya don't mind... hell ya had us all waiting for your next 'post' late last year!

Kinda like we all where hunting with ya from a-far...ha

Robb

NVNative,
I put in for 263 and 161 like everybody else. Since I have about a 20% chance of a desert tag in Utah, and an almost sure November deer tag in Colorado, I figured a Nevada desert tag would put me in the dog house and get me fired from my job. I am definitely looking forward to seeing your sheep!

And Robb, do you ever sleep? What's this 3:39 am post all about? Maybe if you have that much night time on your hands, you can get NV to PM you a copy of his sheep story. It's worth the read!

Robb has been doing the very early morning e-mail/posts for a while now...maybe he gets bored when the chee-chee bar closes down.

Oh No! Did 'RumpRoast' send out photo's! ha

I get up about 0230 every morning.... 25 years of graveyard will do that to a fella....

Can't say about Nv. sheep until after the deadline but I did the Esclante East in my home state...

Robb

Here is another graveyard shift for ya. Kind of queit this time of morning, a good time to check out MM and to read the latest sheep issue. heheheheheheeeee

Great issue for sure. That was a nice rifle that kid had on the cover? Anybody know what he was shooting?

Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom