Eastman's DVDs

Dr_Hunter

Very Active Member
Anyone else sick of listening to Guy Eastman intentionally lower his voice during the narrative part his DVDs? I have noticed it in the newer DVDs.

LAST EDITED ON May-24-14 AT 08:11PM (MST)[p]I apologize for that coming out very badly. I never said I didn't like the DVDs. I have been a long time member and have watched numerous episodes and DVDs. Recently, within the last 3-4 years I have noticed that Guy is intentionally lowering his voice while he narrates the videos-that's all. I think he just needs to keep it natural ;)

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

I don't watch their DVD's and rarely their show. However I always laugh when I hear Mike call antelope prongs "diggers"!

Also, the areas I hunt in Wyoming that they rate are usually not accurately assessed.

>I don't watch their DVD's and
>rarely their show. However I
>always laugh when I hear
> Mike call antelope prongs
>"diggers"!
>
>Also, the areas I hunt in
>Wyoming that they rate are
>usually not accurately assessed.

FYI a lot of people call them diggers, while some call them cutters, and others just call them prongs. What's funny to me is that they always say they do it the Eastman way and talk about hunting general tag areas. If you watch their show, a good share of them are on LE units and even more are on private ranches. Give me Randy's show any day of the week where the reality is that many times he eats tag soup.

Mike can be pretty big headed. but Ike is a really nice guy. My kid goes to daycare with his kid and has always been nice. Guy lives a couple blocks from me and has always been nice to me.. When I drew a mnt. goat tag in 2011 Ike was calling ton and giving me a ton of info which was very nice of him

I do laugh when Mike calls tines "tangs".

I never really noticed Guy lowering his voice, but that is kinda funny too.

Sorry, DR, didn't really mean to bust your chops.

Scouting season is not too far off... :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom